Schneider Electric™creates connected technologies that reshape industries, transform cities and enrich lives. Our 144,000 employees thrive in more than 100 countries. From the simplest of switches to complex operational systems, our technology, software and services improve the way our customers manage and automate their operations.Help us deliver solutions that ensure Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and at every moment: https://youtu.be/NlLJMv1Y7Hk .
Great people make Schneider Electric a great company.
BAS Construction Summer 2020 Internship
What do you get to do in this position?
This internship is responsible for servicing all system issues on time and to the customer's satisfaction. These specialists will be responsible for troubleshooting and repairing customer systems, performing scheduled maintenance, performing warranty work, and suggesting and performing system improvements and modifications to current customers. To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each primary job duty satisfactorily independently but under the direction of management.
· Troubleshoot and repair customer systems under supervision
· Perform scheduled maintenance on installed systems
· Identify and report system improvements and modifications
· Create, load, test, backup, and tune system databases
· Coordinate activities of subcontractors
· Request and deliver material, as required
· Provide on-site training to customers
· Complete documentation for assigned tasks
· Coordinate and communicate activities with the customer
· Cross-train with Field Service Supervisors, Service Specialist II and III, and Engineers
Ideal candidate profile
This job might be for you if:
· Must be currently enrolled in a university degree program related to engineering or a technical field.
· available for a Summer 2020 internship
We seek out and reward people for being straightforward, open, passionate, effective and challenging the status quo. We want our employees to reflect the diversity of the communities in which we operate. We welcome people as they are, creating an inclusive culture where all forms of diversity are seen as a real value for the company. We're looking for people with a passion for success — on the job and beyond. See what our people have to say about working for Schneider Electric: https://youtu.be/6D2Av1uUrzY .
Let us learn about you! Apply today.
You must submit an online application to be considered for any position with us. This position will be posted until filled.
It is the policy of Schneider Electric to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities in the areas of recruiting, hiring, training, transferring, and promoting all qualified individuals regardless of race, religion, color, gender, disability, national origin, ancestry, age, military status, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other legally protected characteristic or conduct.
Concerning agencies: Schneider Electric does not accept unsolicited resumes and will not be responsible for fees related to such.
Schneider Electric is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.