Description de l'offre
Ensure the best Customer Experience and Satisfaction by providing a high quality professional Advanced Technical Support to current or future SE customers, particularly regarding technical information on products; application information during the pre-sales & after-sales process. Cooperate daily and closely with the rest of the team and with the expert technical support level.
Take the ownership and ensure the customer is satisfied before closing the request. Assure a proper resolution for queries related to product replacement, on-site intervention, technical complaints, product selection, troubleshooting and product quality returns.
Cooperate and ensure a real and good knowledge management process, by create/modify knowledge database, review FAQ's and use all the digital contents published by an efficient way.
Meet manager on this video and let him explain you what we are looking for https://youtu.be/8LvNwIwnsTw
· Education: Bachelor's Degree with 1-2 years of work experience or Post-Secondary technical school with 2-3 years of work experience
· Experience: Minimum 1 year Technical Support, Sales and/or customer service experience preferred; Previous sales experience an advantage;
· Fluency required in English (English fluency is mandatory in case of constant required contact with a Expert Support Center)
· Working electrical knowledge essential;
· Expertise with Power Monitoring a product offer:
· Power Monitoring and Control Software
· EcoStruxure™ Power Monitoring Expert
· EcoStruxure™ Facility Advisor
· EcoStruxure™ Facility Expert
· EcoStruxure™ Power SCADA Operation
· Powerlogic, ION, Enerlin'X Com'X, Powertag.
· PC skills (Microsoft, Windows)
· Strong verbal and written communication skills are required
· Demonstrate a flair & understanding of customer support issues, flexibility and an ability to learn quickly;
· Excellent problem solving abilities, aptitude to understand and explain technical information, interpersonal, communications and time management skills;
· Ability to develop and maintain customer rapport;