Ensure the best Customer Experience and Satisfaction by providing a high quality professional Advanced Technical Support to current or future SE customers, particularly regarding technical information on products; application information during the pre-sales & after-sales process. Cooperate daily and closely with the rest of the team and with the expert technical support level.
Take the ownership and ensure the customer is satisfied before closing the request. Assure a proper resolution for queries related to product replacement, on-site intervention, technical complaints, product selection, troubleshooting and product quality returns.
Cooperate and ensure a real and good knowledge management process, by create/modify knowledge database, review FAQ's and use all the digital contents published by an efficient way.
· Provide technical support in pre-sales (product selection, application information) and post-sales (product installation, technical characteristics, technical complaints) by telephone and digital ways (mail,chat,Web) to SE customers and partners;
· Responsible for answering incoming communications from customers on all channels (ex: phone, email, chat) and prioritizing customer's support needs;
· Launch iniatatives looking for innovation and digital transformation to improve our processes and customer experience;
· Increase our business by detecting and leading sales opportunities;
· Assure proper escalation to the 3rd level support when necessary or to to Service Team to provide on-site support as required;
· Provide support to the customers for product replacement, troubleshooting and technical complaints;
· Complete documentation and follow up on all commitments and customer details;
· Actively create/modify knowledge database,review FAQ's, promote their usage towards the customers (same for video FAQs and download centers)
· Collaborate with Marketing on new product launches;
· Provide relevant product and process training to other team members;
· Ongoing proactive research and learning about new products, technologies and applications;
· Participate in the interaction centre's continuous improvement process;
· Liaise between customers, After-Sales and Marketing regarding Product Quality Returns.
· Specific product and process related responsibilities:
· Propose FAQ from handled cases (bFO); create/contribute to Videos ”How to”
· Use Federated Search Tool to ensure a good knowledge management process and increase our operational efficiency
· Clarification of information in Company Manuals
· Make information available on the Company public WEB Site and on relevant forums; embed all digital resources in providing service to customers (Federated Search, mySchneider App, MySE etc)
· Participation in new product development process (Beta testing, technical proof reading and technical support documentation); contribute to Product Specifications and provide firmware upgrade assistance
· Be able to collect information needed in case of escalation to L3 (electrical single line&control wiring diagram, complete drive configuration, context and historical etc).
· Assist customer with obtaining log and configuration files through network
· Be able to use commissioning tools in order to obtain configuration
· Be able to provide technical answer by using documentation (User Guide, Programming Manual, Installation Manual)
Key Performance Indicators:
· Customer Satisfaction (individual and team NSS)
· Complaint Management: Customer Major Issue, Business Risk Escalation, Customer Safety Issue, Offer Safety Alert
· Revenue Generation (individual and team)
· Case logging quality & quantity
· FAQs (written/video) - KCS Maturity, Linked FAQ to cases, New/Up-dated FAQs
· Federated Search usage
· Training/coaching provided either to colleagues or customers
· Education: Bachelor's Degree with 1-2 years of work experience or Post-Secondary technical school with 2-3 years of work experience
· Experience: Minimum 1 year Technical Support, Sales and/or customer service experience preferred; Previous sales experience an advantage;
· Fluency required in English (English fluency is mandatory in case of constant required contact with a Expert Support Center)
· Working electrical knowledge essential;
· Expertise with OEM product offer:
· Motors starters & protection
· Variable Speed Drives, servodrives and motors.
· Machine Solution Controllers; M241,M251, LMCxxx…
· Temperature controllers.
· Inductive sensors, encoders and limit switches
· HMI and SCADA (Vijeo XD)
· PC skills (Microsoft, Windows, ERPs)
· Strong verbal and written communication skills are required
· Demonstrate a flair & understanding of customer support issues, flexibility and an ability to learn quickly;
· Excellent problem solving abilities, aptitude to understand and explain technical information, interpersonal, communications and time management skills;
· Ability to develop and maintain customer rapport;
Stake-holders and Communication:
· Customers – Inform, Explain, Influence
· Team Leader – Inform, Explain
· CCC teams (primary, advanced and expert) – Inform, Influence, Explain, Negotiate
· Related CS&Q Managers – Inform, Explain
· Related Sales, Services, Marketing, Project Execution, GSC Managers/Teams – Inform, Influence, Explain, Negotiate
· Any leader that may contribute to solve Customer issues – Inform, Influence, Explain, Negotiate
· Key Account Manager, Strategic Account Executive – Inform, Influence, Explain, Negotiate
Schneider Electric offers these excellent rewards and benefits as part of our total compensation:
· Permanent contract
· Workplace flexibility
· Flexible worktime
· Competitive salary according to the experience
· Flexible compensation program (employees are benefited from tax advantages): Ticket Restaurant, Health Insurance, Ticket Nursery, Ticket Transport, Training
· Life insurance
· Company shareholding program (“WESOP”) which gives employees the possibility to become Schneider Electric shareholders on preferential conditions.
· Club Schneider: multiple discounts in products or services.
· Training plan and access to our training platform where you can develop your professional and personal skills
· Global recognition program
· Well-being labs (yoga, Zumba, running, walking and others!)
· Opportunities to develop your professional career
About Schneider Electric
Groupe industriel français fondé en 1838 par les frères Schneider, le groupe Schneider est renommé Schneider Electric en 1999 soulignant ainsi son expertise dans le domaine de l’électricité. Ses activités reparties entre la distribution électrique, l’automatisme et contrôles industriels, l’énergie sécurisée et les automatismes du bâtiment lui ont permis de dégager un chiffre d’affaires de 23,6 milliards d’euros en 2013.
En plus de son siège social situé à Rueil-Malmaison, la direction est répartie sur deux autres pôles, l’un à North Andover aux Etats-Unis, le second à Hong Kong. En 170 ans d’existence, Schneider Electric a su étendre son expertise à l’international et vend ses produits sur quatre marchés principaux : bâtiment, industrie, énergie-infrastructure et résidentiel.
Entreprise innovante et responsable, parmi les principaux clients du groupe se trouve : les infrastructures pétrolières, la Marine, les tableautiers mais aussi les constructeurs de machines et d’équipements. La philosophie du groupe : Make the most of your Energy.