• Are you ready to ignite your career as a HR Advisor?
• We have a flexible work environment and this part time role can have a tailored schedule to work for you!
• Be part of the energy solution and create a sustainable clean future for the next generation
Is creating innovative solutions in Talent Acquisition your passion and strength? Or perhaps you have built your career in a HR Coordinator role and looking for the next step into HR and TA Business Partnering? If that sounds like you, we would love to talk to you about this dynamic HR Advisor role supporting our WA operations.
If you thrive in a high energy environment, love being immersed in the business and have a talent for spotting talent, then we want you on our Team. With a focus on supporting the key leadership team and talent within our WA business, this role will provide generalist HR Advisory support across people programs.
The role has a strong focus on Talent – both attracting Talent externally and developing Talent within the organisation. Tapping into a dynamic and progressive broader HR Team, you will provide day to day support, coaching and deliver innovative people programs in an environment where the investment in our people is considered vital for our success.
Providing on the ground support and guidance the WA business, you will also be part of a dynamic and progressive HR community in the Pacific Zone. Your colleagues are a friendly, supportive and fun national community of Human Resource Business Leaders and Specialists focused on delivering best practice and innovative solutions.
Your mission in this role:
• Provide day-to-day support and advice on HR initiatives – including Salary Review, Performance Review and Performance Improvement, ER/IR advice and guidance / Talent Review / Learning Solutions / HR Programs & Initiatives
• TA Business Partnering, including interviewing & selection of key talent / building candidate pools & pipelines / supporting on Behavioural Interviewing techniques;
• Coach and support and leaders by building trusted business partnerships and relationships;
• Be a digital disruptor – think differently and drive digitisation in people programs & systems, bring your ideas to the table;
• Deliver a demanding HR strategic agenda including performance and talent management, recruitment and learning;
• Support on HR and OD projects that enhance employee engagement;
• Support on transformation and change management programs.
You also possess the following kudos:
• Experience in a HR Coordinator or Talent Acquisition role and ready for your next career move;
• Exposure to HR lifecycle events such as TA / Onboarding / L&D / Compensation & Benefits / Performance Management / Salary Review / HR Administration
• Ability to influence stakeholders to achieve commercially astute and best-for-business outcomes;
• A Digital Mindset and the ability to make data-driven recommendations based on sound insight and analysis;
• Proven ability to support and guide people through the change curve;
• Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills and an ability to engage and build networks;
• A passion for working with people to get the best outcomes.
You may just be starting out but you are passionate about HR and want to work in a truly progressive, flexible technology organisation. You are now ready to accelerate your career and be recognised for your innovative ideas. You understand how to be successful and deliver successful outcomes in a complex environment. You know how to build trust relationships and build credibility, without knowing it all.
At Schneider Electric, we are open, we value differences, we listen, we learn, connect, and collaborate with others. We are passionate about our customers, our people, our business and our technology. We are positive in our approach to finding solutions that better our lives. We ensure that Life is On, everywhere, for everyone, at every moment.
Here are some examples of our generous employee benefits:
• Paid Parental Leave
• Volunteer Leave
• Grandparents Leave
• Purchased Additional Leave
• Salary Continuance Insurance
• Education Assistance
You must have working rights in Australia to be eligible for this role.
All applicants must have working rights in Australia at the time of application and will be required to provide documented evidence if selected for interview.
If you are Agency
Schneider Electric does not accept unsolicited resumes/candidate profiles from external agencies or suppliers via any method. If any candidates are submitted in an unsolicited manner, we will consider this as a direct candidate application to Schneider Electric and no fee will be payable.