The Electrical Platform Engineer will be responsible for continuously driving product quality improvement and providing technical expertise:
• To serve as a focal solution provider for Field Failure resolution through rapid Corrective Action (CA) activities serving as a 24x7 escalation point for field problems on start ups as well as for manufacturing engineering for technical issues. New Product Development (NPD) technical reviewer ensuring NPD issues are caught early and fixed prior to release to production via rapid CA and by injecting value engineering concepts to solve projected manufacturing problems.
• To serve as a single point escalation path for technical issue resolution from manufacturing.
• To serve as a technical inventory reviewer driving obsolescence down by driving NPD re-use activities across the divisions.
Ideal candidate profile
• Graduate of BS Electronics and Communications Engineering
• A minimum of 5 years design or product engineering experience gained in AC/DC, DC/DC, DC/AC power conversion manufacturing environment or similar electronics manufacturing environment
• Experience in 3 Phase uninterruptible power supply greater than 10KVA is a definite advantage.