97828 Marktheidenfeld close to Würzburg / Aschaffenburg
Machine Automation, Industry 4.0, Cloud solutions and Artificial Intelligence – that sounds interesting to you? Do you enjoy sharing your expertise with others? Perfect, we have something for you!
We are looking for you as a Digital Application Expert (f/m/d) for drive technology and machine automation at our site in 97828 Marktheidenfeld in the Würzburg / Aschaffenburg region.
By being in close contact with R&D, Marketing and Technical Experts, you are at the edge of Industry 4.0 and future evolutions. Our sales colleagues from all over the world will rely on your expertise to find new approaches to help our customers to drive their digital transformation.
You are part of a highly skilled technical community where you share trends, ideas and solutions. Let's shape the future of machine automation together!
Life Is On – are you too?
· Focusing on machine controls (PLC and motion controller) and drive technology (servo drives, integrated drives, frequency inverters) you will embrace the digital portfolio of Schneider Electric to coach and skill up your technical sales colleagues.
· Taking the needs of our customers into account you will help them develop machines that perfectly meet their future requirements.
· You will work closely with your colleagues from marketing, technical support and R&D to ensure that you have the latest knowledge at hand.
· You will expand and improve our current digital solution portfolio and develop training courses – you also enjoy sharing your knowledge in training classes (virtual, on site, classroom).
· Keep an eye on the latest trends and developments in our industry to stay ahead of the competition .
· Do not work on just anything! Work on Industry 4.0, IIoT and solutions for future challenges .
· Thanks to flexible working time models , you can easily combine family, leisure and career.
· You may develop different interests in the future? With Schneider Electric, you have all the development opportunities an international group can provide.
· Working with sense! As a Green Company with a sense of responsibility and sustainability, you can create a green future with us.
· Get to know our headquarters for machine automation in Marktheidenfeld in advance: https://www.schneider-electric.de/de/about-us/company-profile/standorte/marktheidenfeld.jsp
· You hold a degree (Diploma, Bachelor, Master) in electrical engineering, automation technology, mechatronics, computer science or similar fields. Alternatively, you have completed an apprenticeship in electrical engineering with further training.
· You are crazy about Apps, Cloud omputing, Artificial Antelligence (AI), Predictive Maintenance, Software as a Service (SaaS), Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT), Virtual Reality (VR ) – here's your playground!
· You are curious about machine automation and enjoy working with complex technologies and solutions.
· You have a sound knowledge in PLC programming (ideally IEC61131) as well as programming in C# and C++.
· You speak English fluently and enjoy working in an international and multicultural environment . You consider occasional business trips a welcome change.
Your next step – apply of course!
We look forward to receiving your application via our online job portal.
Please upload your CV including your salary expectation, stating the respective Job ID 005NZE . A cover letter, certificates or other documents are also welcome.
We are happy to fill this position in job sharing with two part-time applicants (f/m/d), please indicate the desire for part-time and the scope.
Contact person for this position is Silvia Obert . If you have any questions about the application process, please contact our Recruiting Service Team by email firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone +49 (0) 30 89 712 470.
We at Schneider Electric are involved everywhere. From transformer substations to sockets, from smart homes to industry 4.0 – we are pushing ahead with digitization. Our customers know what they have in us and our 137,000 employees in over 100 countries. Always with the big picture in mind, sustainability and our employees in mind, we offer far more than products – we offer solutions, customer proximity and innovation.
Curious to get to know your new colleagues? Find out more in our German blog http://blog.schneider-electric.de
Also check out Schneider Electric as an employer https://www.se.com/de/de/about-us/careers/overview.jsp