Are you ready to join the global leader in engineering and industrial software? You'll be part of a team that drives digital transformation to over 16,000 customers across the globe and strives for excellence every day.
There are 4,700 of our people in more than 40 countries who challenge themselves and each other to create and improve the transformative technology our customers need. With our help, industries across the world can make a positive difference to the lives of people everywhere.
We take pride in our core values and the diversity of our people, valuing the unique experience and expertise that people from different backgrounds bring to our business. At AVEVA, we're all about Limitless possibilities. Are you?
Application engineer willing to work within a SW delivery team. This team mostly performs system configuration and implementation tasks but also does SW full cycle management (from functional analysis to development, testing and maintenance).
· Interface Testing
· Release cycle management
· Database management
· Reading & understanding SW Code
Ideal candidate profile
Knowledge, Skills and Experience Required
· Technical qualification in Computer Engineering, IT, Electronics, Electrical Engineering, Process automation or computer/engineering related discipline
· Customer service and/or technical support affinity
· Advanced critical thinking and troubleshooting skills
· Strong desire and ability to continuously learn new products and technologies
· Proficiency in English and Spanish language with excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Self-motivation and ability to work as part of a team and at times with minimal supervision
· Skills with MS Windows operating systems and network technologies
· Team player
· Assertiveness (this is important to communicate with developers)
Desired Technical knowledge that is as advantage :
· .NET: 1+ year
· Testing: 2+ years
· SQL Server
AVEVA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we take pride in the diversity of our employees, valuing the special experience and expertise that people from different backgrounds bring to our business. The ability to develop ground-breaking technologies is one of our key assets and our people make it happen.
Come and join AVEVA to create the transformative technology that enables our customers to engineer a better world.
Concerning agencies: Aveva does not accept unsolicited resumes and will not be responsible for fees related to such
The Schneider Electric industrial software business and AVEVA have merged to trade as AVEVA Group plc, a UK listed company. The Schneider Electric and Life is On trademarks are owned by Schneider Electric and are being licensed to AVEVA by Schneider Electric