Description de l'offre
Quality management advisor - Supplier Quality Assurance Consultant
APQP Engineer (Aerospace) M/F
About the company
Over the last 27 years, the Scalian Group has established itself as one of France's leading medium-sized companies in the field of engineering.
As a key partner to several major industrial groups, Scalian is involved in significant projects in the aerospace, energy, transport, telecommunications, services and defence sectors.
Covering several work packages of a new aircraft program, you will be in charge of a dedicated perimeter (i.e. engines, air inlets, pylons, wings...) to:
· Define a scope of applicability of APQP
· Launch APQP within different work package teams
· Ensure / support APQP application performance
· Report on work package maturity to the program management team
· Contribute to aircraft program milestone reviews
· Capitalize and propose to our customer returns of experience on APQP deployment
In order to secure aircraft design, industrialization and manufacturing till its entry into service.
Engineering degree (aerospace, mechanical or industrial engineering)
· Several years of valuable and proven experiences in both automotive and aeronautic industries
· Strong experiences in APQP deployment as well as in quality standards (e.g.: DFMEA, Manufacturing process flow, PFMEA, Key Characteristics, control plan)
· Fluency in written and spoken Spanish and English is mandatory
· Independent and flexible way of working in a team
· Solid negotiation skills and confident appearance
· Excellent communication skills and service orientation to lead cultural changes implied by the application of new methodologies at customer sites
· Willingness to travel