Summary : The role of the Supply Chain Analyst is to develop a global demand and supply plan for product or products in support of Sanofi Genzyme manufacturing operations and business unit objectives ensuring all target inventory levels are fulfilled
· Develops product allocation plans and material schedules for a product or products in support of business unit demand plans among multiple sites based on target inventory levels, demand, lead times, and product status/availability and ensures effective movement of materials through the supply chain.
· Maintains inventory reports on a weekly and monthly base
· Keep track of the bulk shipments performed for the components, Drug substance, drug product and finished product on a weekly base
· Analyzes inventory levels, inventory positioning, and planned production and sales
· Plans for manufacture and usage of Drug Substance, Drug Product and Finished Goods inventory.
· Interfaces throughout the company to understand and identify relevant risks/ contingency opportunities related to supply chain for a product or products.
· Evaluates inventory allocation/ leveraging opportunities throughout the supply chain
· Supports integration of systems and processes and supply chain flows across global sites, contract manufacturing organizations and newly acquired entities.
· Supports weekly and monthly meetings with key-players and participates on multiple projects that have an impact to supply chain.
· Ensures strategies are current with regard to compliance regulations, practices, and costs.
· Supports creation of Long range Planning as well as quarterly and annual supply forecast.
· Bachelor's Degree (Logistics or Supply Chain or Engineering preferred) with 3+ years of work experience
· Proficiency in MS Office Suite programs, with advanced skills in Excel and PowerPoint
· Knowledge of DRP, MRP, and ERP systems.
· Familiar with serialization and packaging and labelling activities for pharmaceuticals
· Proficiency in artwork development and management is a plus (Adobe Indesign)
· Working on achieving master's degree in Supply Chain or equivalent professional certification such as APCIS certification
· Maintains effective working relationships and partnerships across the organization
· Knowledge of GMP and GDP regulations
· Working knowledge of pharmaceuticals or biologics manufacturing
· Adjusts quickly to complex changing work priorities and unplanned events
· Ability to communicate ideas clearly and concisely, both verbally and in writing
· Gathers and analyzes information to suggest alternate solutions to minimize or eliminate their impact and checks thinking with management
· Anticipates issues or problems and takes preventative action
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.