· Contribute to decision making on study design and data collection, derive sample size, develop specifications for randomizations and create the initial draft of statistical methods with supervisor guidance.
· Assess clarity, accuracy, and consistency of case report forms (CRFs), database definitions, and specifications for analysis sets, review for consistency across studies within a project, provide timely and accurate data review and scientific misconduct detection under supervisor guidance.
· Develops and executes SAPs with supervisor's guidance, prepare mockup tables and key sample code for statistical models or programming specifications under limited supervision , review the key component of computer programs and ensure that are accurate, efficient, and well documented.
· Draft statistical and relevant sections or deliver TLGs for major deliverables such as protocol, DSR, KRM, CSR, SAR for China study, CTD and manuscripts under supervision, review reports that contain statistical input or data analysis results, ensure internal consistency of TLGs and accuracy of report or publication text.
· Perform peer review for protocol, SAP, CSR and other major publications under supervision.
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.