1、Be responsible for production equipment operation, area cleaning/ disinfection, routine machine checking etc.
2、Complete group or shift tasks and fill the related records as per SOP requirements.
3、Support to execute equipment validation, process validation and cleaning validation etc.
4、Be Skilled on machine operation and be competent with the common faults solving.
5、Continuously improve his/her professional knowledge and the related operation procedures. SOP。
6、Report the abnormal /deviation or observation in time during production, and execute emergency treatment as requirement, support root cause investigation and analysis.
7、Propose the suggests to improve the productivity, cost-reducing, and safety。
8、Be able to shift operation work.
9、Report product complaints and adverse drug reactions according SOP requirements.
10、Other tasks requested by his/her supervisor.
1. Graduation from high school or technical (pharmacy or chemistry) school, better under 35.
2. At least one year experience of sterile operation.
3. Strong responsibility sense, teamwork and hardworking spirit
4. Good ability of expression, personality and open-minded.
5. Enjoy his/her work, be careful and responsible, proactive work .
6. Be honesty and transparency in reporting and recording practice.
7. Be tidy and careful in house keeping
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.