PURPOSE OF ROLE
To ensure improvement of sales force productivity by establishing objective assessment of sales force size, structure and allocation together with other channels of promotion leading productivity focused initiatives and driving execution of the sales and activity objectives.
· Drive sales operations supporting processes and ensure they are aligned with organizational priorities, being done in an objective manner and are regularly reviewed to foster constant improvement. Processes include but are not exhaustive of:
· Sales Target Setting – setting ambitious but realistic targets, using a consistent approach, striving for growth, allocating targets fairly, ensuring alignment with organizational objectives. Targets should be timely and properly communicated to all relevant stakeholders.
· Incentive Scheme design, management and analysis - ensuring IC design alignment with affiliate strategy and global guidance, fair and transparent, manage incentive committee organization. Incentive rules and actual pay-out should be timely and clearly communicated to all stakeholders. Ensure engagement targets are met, Standard deviation results are within guidelines and that there are no irregularities / critical findings.
· Activity objectives and CRM configuration – Lead development of activity objectives and CRM framework to maximize impactful promotional pressure and instill best-in-class culture of field work.
· Create and lead performance management framework in the organization. Ensure that governance is in place, measures are agreed and available to the stakeholders. Provide insight and align on actions plan with field managers, consolidate environmental and organizational issues to senior management to improve performance
· Lead customer insight systematization; facilitate development of customer segmentation and targeting approach. Hold validation steps to ensure segmentation quality and alignment with business objectives.
· Drive, challenge and facilitate resource allocation decisions. Consistently review:
· Sales Force Sizing and Structure
· Sales Force geographical allocation
· Sales Force Productivity evolution
· Channel and promotional investments
· Challenge the commercial organization to close the loop between Productivity analysis across different channels of promotion, sizing and SF design and setup
· Support roll-out of cross-functional sales force related initiatives which improve productivity
· Graduate in Science/Pharmacy/ other appropriate discipline.
· At least 3 year in similar role
· Communication and presentation skills.
· Interpersonal relations and skills to manage customer relations.
· Strong dive into analytics, coordination of different functions & systems
· Ability to work with database and data warehousing programs
· Secondary market research
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.