Assist in the execution of SOPs and batch records in the buffer/media/equipment preparation area of the cGMP manufacturing facility. Duties will be assisting in preparing buffers/media, cleaning and autoclaving upstream and downstream equipment. Activities will include assisting in preparing buffers, hydrating, adjusting pH and osmolality of media and 0.2µm filtering of buffers/media. Additional responsibilities will be to assist in the execution of SOPs and batch records in other manufacturing areas as required.
· Basic understanding of techniques and processes being executed on routine basis.
· Responsible for training on, understanding and following documented procedures which apply to their departments that support the Quality System.
· Maintains records and documentation in accordance with a cGMP environment.
· Participates in the cleaning of the cGMP facility in accordance with sanitary maintenance SOP.
· Follows instructions on notification of deviations as they occur and provides information during investigations.
· Follows established SOPs for the flow of materials, personnel and equipment in and out of the cGMP facility
· Education: High School degree with at least two years of experience or training in a cGMP manufacturing environment
· BS/MS degree with no experience
· Knowledge of cGMP
· English fluent, both written and spoken
· Good communication and social skills
Sanofi Inc. and its U.S. affiliates are Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employers committed to a culturally diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race; color; creed; religion; national origin; age; ancestry; nationality; marital, domestic partnership or civil union status; sex, gender, gender identity or expression; affectional or sexual orientation; disability; veteran or military status or liability for military status; domestic violence victim status; atypical cellular or blood trait; genetic information (including the refusal to submit to genetic testing) or any other characteristic protected by law.
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.