About the Opportunity
Sanofi is currently looking for a talented Pharmacovigilance Officer to join their team on a permanent basis. Sanofi is a world leader in science and is committed to the prevention and treatment of disease and to supporting populations throughout the world.
As a Sanofi Pharmacovigilance Officer, you will be responsible for ensuring patient safety. You will work in a diverse, challenging patient focused environment, where every day brings new opportunities and experiences. You will have the opportunity to work with a wide range of products across our 4 business units giving you chance to gain experience in several therapeutic areas and the opportunity to work with a range of individuals as part of a cross-functional team.
The successful individual will be responsible for ensure accurate and timely processing of pharmacovigilance data, implementing the appropriate safety flow with external parties, assist in the overall evaluation of pharmacovigilance data received into the department and identify potential safety, quality or regulatory issues.
· Inbox management;
· Case assessment and processing activities;
· Following up with reporters (Patient and Healthcare professionals) to obtain additional information with regards to the PV data they have reported;
· Ensure potential safety, quality and regulatory issues are rapidly identified and brought to the attention of the Country Safety Head;
· Compliance activities;
· Maintenance of local quality documents;
· Involvement in Additional Risk Minimization measures;
· Third parties PV compliance management and oversight;
· Management of literature review for safety information;
· Safety data review for trends, clusters and pattern variances;
· Training – Providing Pharmacovigilance training to both internal and external key stakeholders.
· Life Science degree or Qualified Health Professional (e.g. pharmacy technician, pharmacist, nurse);
· Previous relevant work experience in the pharmaceutical industry within pharmacovigilance (a minimum of 3 years' experience would be desirable);
· Good understanding of the principles of pharmacovigilance and the relevant legislation;
· Familiarity with use of computer systems for word processing and database management;
· Strong organizational skills, including the ability to prioritize independently with minimal supervision;
· Track record of delivering results.
What Sanofi can offer you
· A generous package including flexible benefits;
· A healthy work-life balance throughout your career with us.
Empower Life Everyday
At Sanofi we work across human health from vaccines to rare diseases, and consumer healthcare. This creates opportunities to work across different areas to build a diverse and exciting career. Sanofi has the capabilities and resources to support your aspirations to fulfill your ambitions and be the best you can be.
Our purpose at Sanofi is to work passionately every day to understand and solve healthcare needs of people across the world. Our ambition is by 2025, to be a top 3 innovative, global and diversified human healthcare company. One that embraces transformative technologies and is focused on its area of excellence, which means we're not there to try to solve everybody's problems. We want to focus on those areas where we know we are making a difference.
The values we live by are teamwork, courage, respect and integrity.
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.