Le contenu du poste est libellé en anglais car il nécessite de nombreuses interactions avec nos filiales à l’international, l'anglais étant la langue de travail.
The Legal Department Global Contracting - Procurement of the Group is looking for a New Information Technologies Contract Lawyer.
Within the Corporate Legal Affairs Department, and reporting to the Head of Global Contracting - Procurement, you will join a team of 5 Business Partners and will be mainly responsible for:
Providing legal support to the Global 'ITS' (Information Technology Solutions) Department, in particular:
· Drafting and negotiation of all types of global contracts (multi-entity, multi-activity, multi-jurisdictional) in the fields of new Information & Communication Technologies: SaaS contracts, software licenses, software maintenance, services agreements (standalone or framework agreements), third-party application maintenance contracts, hosting contracts, application development (e.g. smartphone) or specific solutions such as e-commerce
· Management of any pre-litigation and litigation related to this activity
Contributing to the determination, dissemination and education on contract templates and “best practices” with a view to optimize contracting process while managing the related risks. In particular, she / he will be able to promote training and participate in the development of 'Guidelines' for Procurement Department and other internal business partners
Education / Experience and Skills required :
· Holder of a superior legal training in Business Law (LLM eq., Master II, DJCE, CAPA), supplemented by a specialization in new information technologies, with a minimum experience of 10 years in a similar position in law firm and/or international enterprise
· This experience must imperatively justify a real expertise in the drafting / negotiation of complex contracts and consulting in the new information technologies domain
· Proficiency in French and English (spoken and written)
· Proactive, pragmatism, agile and able to work as a Business Partner
· Strong knowledge of new technologies
· Excellent communication and negotiation skills
· Team player, ability to cooperate transversally
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.
As part of its diversity commitment, Sanofi is welcoming and integrating people with disabilities.