Medical Advisor Multiple Sclerosis Slovenia, Croatia and Bosnia & Herzegovina
About the Opportunity
As a Medical Advisor you will demonstrate strong levels of technical and strategic expertise, integrity and professionalism and a strong awareness of and adherence to field medical policy and applicable scientific, legal, and regulatory standards. You will operate within the field and thus must demonstrate the capability to act independently with limited day-to-day guidance.
About Sanofi Business Unit
Sanofi is dedicated to supporting people through their health challenges. We are a global biopharmaceutical company focused on human health. We prevent illness with vaccines, provide innovative treatments to fight pain and ease suffering. We stand by the few who suffer from rare diseases and the millions with long-term chronic conditions. With more than 100,000 people in 100 countries, Sanofi is transforming scientific innovation into healthcare solutions around the globe.
· Support definition of country medical needs in the field of multiple sclerosis and participates in development of medical strategy;
· Implements country Medical Operating Plans for assigned therapeutic areas within the scope of Brand plan;
· Provides scientific competitive intelligence;
· Performs mapping of KOLs at country level, prepare and implement of action plans;
· Support cross functional teams on market access, reimbursement, prescription guidelines, RMP local implementation;
· Scientific exchange of information with HCPs;
· Support evidence generation activities such as investigator site identification, investigator sponsored study (ISS) feasibility check, attending investigator meeting etc., External scientific communications;
· Continuous medical education on a local or regional level (reactive and upon request from a healthcare professional);
· Speaker training and speaker engagement in scientific events including advisory boards, round table meetings, medical education meetings etc.;
· Organizing and participating in advisory boards, round table meetings and other medical educational meetings in line with the local country compliance laws and regulations vi;
· Supporting scientific partnerships/ collaborations with external stakeholders.
· University degree in Life and Health Sciences;
· 3 years’ experience in pharma business, preferably in Medical Affairs;
· Knowledge of pharmaceutical medicine, legal requirements in pharma, previous cross-country experience is an advantage;
· Excellent knowledge and practice in the medical field;
· Strategic thinking, decision-making, time-management;
· Motivation, communication, relationship-building;
· Quick to analyze and take action;
· Capability to work as a part of the team respecting the needs and contribution of those involved;
· Sense of urgency, punctuality, ability to work under pressure;
· Slovenian language native;
· English language fluent;
· Croatian language good knowledge;
· Drive license;
· Availability to work 80% of time on the field.
It would be advantageous to have (not essential):
· Experience in multiple sclerosis field;
· Cross-country and cross-functional collaboration;
· Regulatory knowledge, financial and business planning, competitive intelligence.
What Sanofi can offer you
· A role where you are instrumental to creating best practice and as the organization grows, you can too;
· Continuous professional development within a dynamic, challenging and international environment;
· A full-time role for an undetermined period.
Empower Life Everyday
At Sanofi we work across human health from vaccines to rare diseases, and consumer healthcare. This creates opportunities to work across different areas to build a diverse and exciting career. Sanofi has the capabilities and resources to support your aspirations to fulfill your ambitions and be the best you can be.
Our purpose at Sanofi is to work passionately every day to understand and solve healthcare needs of people across the world. Our ambition is by 2025, to be a top 3 innovative, global and diversified human healthcare company. One that embraces transformative technologies and is focused on its area of excellence, which means we’re not there to try to solve everybody’s problems. We want to focus on those areas where we know we are making a difference.
The values we are live by are teamwork, courage, respect and integrity.
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.