Medical Representative – Da Nang
Raise health professional satisfaction and ensure sales performance of a determined set of products in a determined geography (or a list of customers). Provide high quality information to Health Care or Animal Health Professionals. Delivers personal sales objectives.
· Provide product information to Health Care Practioners.
Keep good relationship with customers, reveal and satisfy customers' needs in compliance with Sanofi ethics code, resolve customer's complaints.
Keep contact with direct manager on key events and propose solutions fulfil objectives
· Make calls according to monthly visit plan (after Area Manager's approval) & quarterly promotional plan of Marketing.
Regularly update customer's and contact's information
Submit quarterly campaign plan & carry out approved ones
Regularly update market information
· Report on Pharmaco-vigilance, if any
Requirements & Qualifications
· Degree in Pharmacist or Doctor
· Experience: having at least 1 years of experience in the field
Terms of employment
Fix term contract
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.