Who we are?
As a global healthcare leader and a Global Top Employer, we are as much a partner to patients facing health challenges as we are a partner to you on your career journey . We are focused on empowering our people to be agents of change , because the work we do will change health outcomes and empower patients’ lives. This is where you will have access to a broad track for all-round development t as well as the platform to work as one team across one of the broadest healthcare and well-being portfolios globally .
Why joining us?
In here, you can:
- Join an ins p iring team, cooperate with brilliant people across the business and experience digital & innovative ways of working.
- Have unlimited opportunities for career growth and development within a global organization.
- Have broad presence and resources within healthcare ecosystem to help you establish and expand your own network and connections.
What you will be responsible for?
- Supervise Specialty Care medical team and ensure that all medical and clinical matters are dealt with and handled in the most professional and appropriate manner and are in strict adherence to the Group's policies and guidelines.
- Provide up to date disease and product knowledge to internal and external customers in Specialty Care therapeutic areas.
- Develop and execute medical plans to optimise product value. Actively build up cross-functional strategic partnership – including medical excellence, pharmacovigillance, regulatory, clinical operations, R&D, marketing, sales and government affairs – to ensure integrated plans across these functions
- Provide scientific supervision of post-marketing clinical programs (Phase IV, registries) in assigned therapeutic areas. Ensure all programs are in line with product strategies, generate data that are scientifically valid and support the strategies, and are communicated effectively to relevant customers (reports, publications, presentation to congresses, or company sponsored events). Provide scientific supervision of investigator sponsored studies in strict adherence to the Group’s policies and guidelines.
- Provide strategic and scientific leadership to other key medical activities in Specialty Care therapeutic area, including medical information service, epidemiology/health economics/outcome research, medical education, medical publication, pharmacovigillance etc. to ensure optimal execution of the medical plan.
- Closely work with regulatory and R&D to provide unmet medical need assessment and product value proposition to ensure an optimal local registration strategy for new product and/or new indication.
- Develop and maintain permanent relations with a network of opinion leaders and experts in Specialty Care therapeutic areas in order to maintain and reinforce the scientific position of the Group
- Provide medical and scientific support to the Company’s marketing and sales activities, including input in marketing strategy from medical point of view, round tables, symposia and medical education activities, liaison with opinion leaders, scientific communications, sales training, and medical input in promotional materials and validation of their scientific integrity and compliance to the Group’s procedures.
- Ensure appropriate scientific and medical compliance, governance and risk management within the framework of optimised patient centred risk/benefit in Specialty Care therapeutic areas.
- Management, administrative: team coordination and motivation, recruitment, education and career planning, budget management, reporting and coordination with head office medical organization.
Who you are?
Master above Degree in medicine, physician is a must
Experience & knowledge:
· >3 year clinical practice, in Oncology, Immunology, rare disease and multiple scolerosis related therapeutic field
· >5 year experience in medical affairs and/or clinical research function in pharmaceutical industry
· >5 year Management /Supervisory experience
· Deep Medical insight and scientific knowledge in the relevant TA of Oncology, Immunology, rare disease and multiple scolerosis
· Methodology of clinical research, good clinical practice
· Influencing, communication
· Planning and Organising
· Fluent English speaking and writing
· Quality Orientation
· Building Partnership
· Initiative and leadership
· Business Acumen
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.