iMove, the Sanofi VIE Program, is available to citizens of the European Economic Area (EU + Norway, Liechtenstein and Iceland) aged between 18 and 28.
PLEASE NOTE that since this program is primarily an international development program, candidates cannot apply to a VIE assignment in their own country of citizenship.
PLEASE NOTE that applications that are only submitted in French cannot be considered by our non-French speaking partners at Sanofi worldwide.
Therefore, only applications that are submitted in English will be considered. Please make sure to apply with your personal email address .
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion ia foundational to how we operate and is embedded in our Core Values. We respect the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our employees, patients and customers.
We are looking for: Junior Product Manager - VIE Contract (W/M)
As a Junior Product Manager, you will be included in the Marketing Franchise Meningo & Travel Department and you will support all the activities related to the department, actively participating and receiving on-the-job training. We expect you to provide us with your own contribution in terms of thinking and innovation.
• Support in the implementation of the marketing strategies of the Meningo & Travel Franchise
• Support in the development of promotional materials for the medical and citizen classes, both physical and digital, in line with the corporate strategies
• Support in the development of digital projects of the Meningo & Travel Franchise
• Support in the execution phase of customer engagement projects
• Participation in conference calls and company meetings
• Processing of Excel files and Power Point presentations
• Master’s Degree in Marketing, Economics, Engineering or other related fields
• Experience in pharma (vaccines would be a plus) or FMCG
• Good Excel skills (knowledge of functions like pivot tables, v-look up etc.)
• Excellent communication and organizational skills
• Being a team player, with the ability to work with new teams immediately
• Flexible to adapt to changing priorities and able to work to tight deadlines
• Fluent Italian and English
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.