Description de l'offre
Sanofi is engaging into a review program of its current Back-Office and Finance Systems practices through the implementation of a Global ERP (the One ERP project) and Core Models on Finance/Supply chain suite. The Back-Office and Finance/Supply chain Systems Transformation program aims at:
· Enabling Global Business Units (GBU) & Global Functions with Analytics
· Common analytics by GBU and for Global functions to improve performance and cost management
· Transversal data consolidation as well as more granular analyses
· Common budget tools by GBU
· Facilitating a seamless integration of planning and actual data setting-up automation in reporting to enable Global Shared Services (SBS)
· Support SBS strategy by implementing an end-to-end approach (e.g. P2P fully covered by integrated Group solutions from eBuy to AP Invoicing, T&E, etc.)
· Opportunity to consolidate new activities in Shared Services (e.g. Master Data Management, Credit Management) and to develop global Shared Services organization models (e.g. T&E)
· Support reporting factories
· Simplifying processes and Sanofi users’ experience
· State-of-the-art global systems ensuring an end-to-end process integration while providing a simplified user’s experience
· Major changes to reporting or processes handled centrally at once
· One source of truth on master data and a common automated internal control framework
· Improved integration or divestment capabilities through a standardized methodology
ITS E2E Process Integration expert will work under the responsibility of the ITS E2E Process Integration Lead.
Main duties will be:
· Support as 1st level of project business users and partner users using the tooling suite:
· Processing modelling solution
· Release and change management solution
· Documentation Management solution
· Testing solution
· Liaise with supporting team (level 2/3)
· Support AMS (Application Maintenance Support) on proper tooling usage
· Participate in functional administration of the tooling suite: user provisioning, user right, master data update, workflow launch.
· Ensure the tooling usage is properly documented and tools user guides are properly maintained.
· Participate in the integration of the business process modeling tool with SAP Solution manager and S4/HANA to ensure integration between business processes with S4/HANA solution.
· Take part in the integration between the business process in the solution and test automation solution
· Play a role in the integration between change and release management with business process steps to permit objects change impact analysis on business process steps
· Bachelor Degree in Engineering, IT or Business Administration.
· Demonstrate 2 years of experience on SAP project in design or customizing Customer Service/Trade Module, preferably in a big company (IT team) or IT Consulting
· A general understanding of Supply Chain business processes (Order taking, Demand to catch..)
· At ease, with MS tools and in general with IS tools.
Fluent in English and preferably some French would be an advantage.
MAJOR SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
· Team player, service-oriented
· Dynamic, results driven
· Analytical and synthetic, able to formalize solutions, good writing skills
· Active listener, able to challenge requirements
· Strong oral and written communication skills
· Able to convince
· Rigorous, autonomous
· Accountability and Reliability
Sanofi is dedicated to supporting people through their health challenges. We are a global biopharmaceutical company focused on human health. We prevent illness with vaccines, provide innovative treatments to fight pain and ease suffering. We stand by the few who suffer from rare diseases and the millions with long-term chronic conditions.
With more than 100,000 people in 100 countries, Sanofi is transforming scientific innovation into healthcare solutions around the globe.
Sanofi, Empowering Life
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion are foundational to how we operate and are embedded in our Core Values. We respect the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences. We recognize that to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our employees, patients and customers.