Sanofi is engaging into a review program of its current Back-Office and Finance Systems practices through the implementation of a Global ERP (the One ERP project) and Core Models on Finance/Supply chain suite. The Back-Office and Finance/Supply chain Systems Transformation program aims at:
· Enabling Global Business Units (GBU) & Global Functions with Analytics
· Common analytics by GBU and for Global functions to improve performance and cost management
· Transversal data consolidation as well as more granular analyses
· Common budget tools by GBU
· Facilitating a seamless integration of planning and actual data setting-up automation in reporting to enable Global Shared Services (SBS)
· Support SBS strategy by implementing an end-to-end approach (e.g. P2P fully covered by integrated Group solutions from eBuy to AP Invoicing, T&E, etc.)
· Opportunity to consolidate new activities in Shared Services (e.g. Master Data Management, Credit Management) and to develop global Shared Services organization models (e.g. T&E)
· Support reporting factories
· Simplifying processes and Sanofi users’ experience
· State-of-the-art global systems ensuring an end-to-end process integration while providing a simplified user’s experience
· Major changes to reporting or processes handled centrally at once
· One source of truth on master data and a common automated internal control framework
· Improved integration or divestment capabilities through a standardized methodology
ITS Logical Design & Enterprise Architecture is responsible of the technical integration between SHIFT and connected systems.
He/she will organize and deliver for his/her stream all project deliverables under the ITS responsibility.
He/she will organize and build his/her team for detailed design and following project phases and complete all related management tasks (team organization, tasks planning and follow-up, progress and issue reporting, transversal collaboration
with other streams).
He/she will build an ITS community to identify and select the best tooling option for data exchange between SHIFT and connected applications.
He/she will ensure the relationship with the ITS service owner foe each tool selected to ensure SHIFT need to be understand and took in account.
For each tool, he/she will define roles and responsibility between SHIFT team and the service owner
For SHIFT responsibility, he/she will define usage rules, standards and documentation to be followed
During execution phase, he/she will put in place quality gate to ensure that implementation partner follow the define rules
He/she will drive the implementation partner activities in interfaces configuration, development and IT test
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
In the context of the SHIFT Project, the main duties are:
During Global design:
· Mobilize the ITS contributors of the stream and organize their contribution
· Present verbal and written reports for the team defining action plans, issues and resolutions to appropriate levels of management
· Ensure that risks and issues are identified, formalized & communicated to the Project Management
Additionally, for the detailed design and following project phases:
· Define for his/her stream project organization and staff the team
· Planning & general follow-up of schedule, task & resources
· Proactively monitor the overall engagement of the team
· Manage the project team including internal members of the core team, international assignees and external support provided by consulting firms
· Select a set of tools to ensure all interfaces families between SHIFT and the entire eco-system are covered
· Build, own and share decision tree to permit identification of most appropriate tool for each kind of need
· For each interface family, define norms, standards and usage rules
· Ensure the tooling setup and level of services by liaising with the ITS IS SHIFT leader
Implementation and support
· Organize and execute Knowledge transfer to implementation partner on decision tree and norms/standards
· Support the development and delivery of reusable components that can be orchestrated together using different methods
· Set quality gates to ensure implementation partner is following agreed rules
· Post-graduate studies: Master in IT or Engineering
MAJOR SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
· Leadership and team management
· Team player, service-oriented
· Dynamic, results driven
· Analytical and synthetic, able to formalize solutions, good writing skills
· Active listener, able to challenge requirements
· Strong oral and written communication skills
· Able to convince
· Rigorous, autonomous
· Accountability and Reliability
· Leadership and management of a team of SAP experts.
· Knowledgeable in technical integration topics
· Knowledgeable in different interfaces technologies
· Experience and working knowledge in SAP lifecycle projects
· Experience of projects in complex and international environment
· A good track record in SAP projects
· At ease with Microsoft Office tools, and in general with IS tools.
· Internal: ITS functional team (Finance, Manufacturing, Supply chain, GRC, MDM) and ITS IS service owner
· External: consulting firms
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion are foundational to how we operate and are embedded in our Core Values. We respect the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences. We recognize that to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our employees, patients and customers.