Le contenu du poste libellé en anglais car il nécessite de nombreuses interactions avec l'étranger, l'anglais est la langue de travail.
Sanofi’s Immuno-Oncology Therapeutic Area based in Vitry-sur-Seine, France, is seeking a highly qualified and motivated PhD level scientist with significant experience in Immunology and in particular on T and Natural Killer (NK) cell biology and cancer immunotherapy.
The candidate will provide scientific leadership and will be responsible for applying scientific expertise to initiate, design, optimize and execute cellular in vitro studies to evaluate and advance new drug candidates in the Immuno-Oncology portfolio, with high scientific rigor and excellence in execution. The candidate will present in international scientific meetings and published in peer-reviewed journals. The candidate will have a great opportunity to work in a multidisciplinary research environment with different scientists in Immuno-Oncology and in other departments.
· Lead research efforts in Sanofi’s Immuno-Oncology Therapeutic Area to progress new immune-therapeutic approaches in cancer
· Contribute actively in the laboratory to develop and implement new in vitro immune cell assays for target validation, drug activity evaluation and deep mechanistic understanding of new therapeutic approaches
· Maintain a working knowledge of current experimental techniques and literature mainly in the field of T and NK cell biology and cell therapies
· Provide scientific expertise, innovative ideas and critical assessment of the field
· Work independently, pro-actively for the rigorous execution of experiments in alignment with laboratory processes to be an impactful contributor to project team(s)
· Analyze, interpret, and present experimental results at project team meetings and to our multi-disciplinary research groups
· Publish/present findings in peer-reviewed journals/scientific conferences
· Prepare documentation to support project in clinical development and exchange with Health authority agencies
· Communicate with managers and other collaborators in an open and effective manner
· Provide and promote support for operational procedures according to Sanofi values, ethics and security
Education & skills:
· PhD degree in Immunology or Immuno-Oncology with publications in internationally recognized journals in these areas. Expertise in T and/or NK cell biology, characterization and functional assays is highly appreciated
· Experience in multicolor flow cytometry, immunological assays, cell-based assays
· Strong analytical, organizational and communication skills
· Curiosity and willingness to work in collaboration with internal and external partners
· Proactive and independent in the daily laboratory research activity
· Excellent teamwork skills and flexibility
· Fluent English speaking, reading and writing skills
· Basic French speaking skills are welcome but not mandatory
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.
As part of its diversity commitment, Sanofi is welcoming and integrating people with disabilities.