iMove, the Sanofi VIE Program, is available to citizens of the European Economic Area (EU + Norway, Liechtenstein and Iceland) aged between 18 and 28.
PLEASE NOTE that since this program is primarily an international development program, candidates cannot apply to a VIE assignment in their own country of citizenship.
PLEASE NOTE that applications that are only submitted in French cannot be considered by our non-French speaking partners at Sanofi worldwide.
Therefore, only applications that are submitted in English will be considered.
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and is embedded in our Core Values. We respect the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our employees, patients and customers.
We are looking for a candidate for a VIE mission of:
Financial Controller - VIE Contract (W/M)
· Responsible in the delivery of high quality finance and business support to guarantee Iberia performance
· Support the forecast processes building strong working relationships with internal clients
· Providing support in managing the monthly, quarterly and yearly closing processes through transparent information exchanges
· Provide a financial expertise and analytic support to the SGZ Finance team
· Support SGZ (Sanofi Genzyme) transversal projects as required
· Financial support to the GBU (Global Business Unit)
· Ensure the alignment with compliance and local legislation and Sanofi rules
· Economic, Management or Finance Degree
· Demonstrated ability to navigate through complexity, process information & incorporate feedback into an interactive business conversation.
· Candidate should be collaborative and highly proactive with an assertive attitude, attention to detail and a commitment to excellence
· Strong analytical skills
· Good language Skills (English and Spanish)
· Ability to handle confidential information and material with appropriate discretion
· Demonstrates a high level of passion, energy, focus and ambition,
· Well-developed business acumen, intellectually curious with the ability to communicate in a clear, concise and compelling manner
Sanofi is dedicated to supporting people through their health challenges. We are a global biopharmaceutical company focused on human health. We prevent illness with vaccines, provide innovative treatments to fight pain and ease suffering. We stand by the few who suffer from rare diseases and the millions with long-term chronic conditions.
With more than 100,000 people in 100 countries, Sanofi is transforming scientific innovation into healthcare solutions around the globe.
Sanofi, Empowering Life