Description de l'offre
iMove, the Sanofi VIE Program, is available to citizens of the European Economic Area (EU + Norway, Liechtenstein and Iceland) aged between 18 and 28.
PLEASE NOTE that since this program is primarily an international development program, candidates cannot apply to a VIE assignment in their own country of citizenship.
PLEASE NOTE that applications that are only submitted in French cannot be considered by our non-French speaking partners at Sanofi worldwide.
Therefore, only applications that are submitted in English will be considered.
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and is embedded in our Core Values. We respect the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our employees, patients and customers.
We are looking for a candidate for a VIE mission of:
Financial Controller - VIE Contract (W/M)
· Analyzing affiliates' business performance - sales, P&L (Profit & Loss), headcount - anticipating trends and identifying risks and opportunities plus supporting explaining variances versus budget/tendences and latest sales forecast
· Ensuring actual monthly reports and forecast consistency, from data collection to management presentation
· Controlling and commenting activity variances vs forecast, and estimating the year-end impact of actual variances
· Reinforcing forecasts reliability and working closely with other departments
· Assisting in developing tools for forecasting and analysis purposes, and proposing concrete actions to improve sales, margin or Opex (Operating expenses) indicators
· Ensuring that statutory and management reporting are consistent with Group's policies and procedures
· Ad-hoc analysis and support to any project
· Supporting and evaluating the performance of business unit, in terms of Sales, Operating expenses, Perso Costs and Headcount, providing financial analysis and other information allowing management to make informed business decisions
· Providing financial support in all aspects of business unit projects
· Supporting project approval process and following up of actual costs versus budgeted assumptions
· Contributing to the annual Country Strategic / Business Plan process and all recurring forecasting and planning requirements that arise throughout the year in areas of controlling responsibility, in accordance with local and corporate requirements
· Rolling Forecast and Annual Operating Plan for Russia taking into consideration specific financial and non-financial Key Performance Indicators
· Responsibility for system entry, reporting and budget presentation pack
· Providing monthly variance analysis and comments on Sales, Advertising and Promotion expenses, Gross margin, Cost centers (non-promo) expenses, identification of root causes for deviations and follow-up
· Communication with budget holders on key financial issues
· Master's degree in Life Sciences, preferably Pharmacy
· 1-3 years of professional experience, preferably within the pharmaceutical industry
· Fluent command of English and German
· International experiences
· Accuracy and attention to detail
· Organizational skills
· Ability to work within a team
· Ability to meet deadlines
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.