iMove, the Sanofi VIE Program, is available to citizens of the European Economic Area (EU + Norway, Liechtenstein and Iceland) aged between 18 and 28.
PLEASE NOTE that since this program is primarily an international development program, candidates cannot apply to a VIE assignment in their own country of citizenship.
PLEASE NOTE that applications that are only submitted in French cannot be considered by our non-French speaking partners at Sanofi worldwide.
Therefore, only applications that are submitted in English will be considered.
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and is embedded in our Core Values. We respect the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our employees, patients and customers.
We are looking for a candidate for a VIE mission of:
Commercial Policy Support - VIE Contract (W/M)
Sanofi has decided to design and implement a single ERP platform deployed in its top 10 countries by 2020. This platform will notably include end-to-end capabilities to manage commercial policies within a standardized framework.
The Commercial Policy execution Lead role as a VIE is required, under the responsibility of the Commercial Policy Lead, to support the design of this standard framework, considering the deep implications of such a change.
His/her responsibilities are to support the Commercial Policy Lead, in particular when designing and following-up the detailed specifications for the future system, ensuring integration with Supply Chain and Finance, as well as ad hoc topics related to commercial policies.
Integrated in a multicultural project team located in Barcelona, and reporting to the Commercial policy Lead, the responsibilities of the Commercial Policy Execution Lead are:
· Supporting the design and the implementation of a standard commercial policy framework by ensuring a strong coordination with Finance and Supply Chain, as well as project team members whose scope may be impacted
· Contributing to the business specifications of the future tool by ensuring users and business needs are adequately translated and developed by IT teams
· Managing ad hoc topics related to commercial policies to support the Commercial Policy Lead
· Commercial Framework, supporting regular meetings with business, monitoring deliverables
· Higher education (Master degree) from a renowned institution, preferentially with a focus on business, project management, finance, business analysis
· High degree of autonomy and commitment
· Ability to work transversally within the project team and with interlocutors in the Group
· Rigor and precision, ability to take responsibilities for topics, manage them in details and deliver them with a high level of quality
· Open communication and transparency in interactions with peers and management Excel and SAP skills are nice to have
· Fluent English mandatory, Spanish is nice to have
Sanofi is dedicated to supporting people through their health challenges. We are a global biopharmaceutical company focused on human health. We prevent illness with vaccines, provide innovative treatments to fight pain and ease suffering. We stand by the few who suffer from rare diseases and the millions with long-term chronic conditions.
With more than 100,000 people in 100 countries, Sanofi is transforming scientific innovation into healthcare solutions around the globe.
Sanofi, Empowering Life
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion are foundational to how we operate and are embedded in our Core Values. We respect the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences. We recognize that to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our employees, patients and customers.