Take the lead on administrative support for business management
· Organize all kind of sales meeting: monthly meeting, kick-off meeting, etc.
· Followup all HR form application approval procedure: Personal request, transfer/promotion request, etc.
· Collect monthly ZD/AD working timetable for BUD
Admin Support to BUD
· Provide daily secretarial and administrative support to BUD: travelling arrangement, meeting booking, BUD expense reimbursement, etc.
· Document copy and filing, meeting minutes
· Additional responsibilities assigned by BUD
To close co-operation with area Sales team, communicate with regional assistants on daily working basis
· Monthly BUD Itinerary
· Update BU HR status: Area O-chart, Turnover report checking, etc.
· Maintain BU Headcount/FTE align with Budget controlling team
· Maintain BU Annual Leave system on monthly basis: application, recording
· Area sales management team contact list update
Multi-Dept. Co-operation: As a BU co-ordinator to all dept.
· Communicate with Area HR, follow up Area sales force recruitment and other HR application
· Communicate with Area purchasing dept., provide supplier list, follow up all sales projects
· Communicate with Area trainer, follow up sales team training project
JOB-HOLDER ENTRY REQUIREMENTS:
Experience & knowledge:
· 1 year experience as assistant or secretary, with background in Multination companies preferred
· Fluent in both spoken and written English
· Excellent MS Office skills
· Team work
· Communication (written and spoken)
· Proactive and independent
· Hard working, detail oriented
· Time planning and work organization
· Adaptability to changing environement in activities, where uncertainty and lack of information prevail.
· Very strong communication skills and ability to interact with internal and stakeholders of executive level.
· Strong sense of confidentiality, given the nature of topics addressed.
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.