Description de l'offre
Location: Barcelona - TALENT GRADUATE PROGRAM
Assistant Global Deploy Program Management Officer (PMO)
About the Opportunity
Sanofi strategic direction is currently to harmonize and standardize practices and simplify the organization to foster a new “One Sanofi” way.
The SCCore Program covers Business end-state and IS solutions for the Supply Chain & Industrial area.
This program is structured around key transverse topics and 5 main streams.
Transverse: Business & IT Architecture, Roadmap design and value case, PMO, Change Management and Master Data Management.
5 main streams: Supply Chain Planning, Distribution (transport & warehousing), Customer service, Manufacturing and Analytics/BI.
About Sanofi Business Unit
In this area you will find an international working environment in which you can unfold your talents and realize ideas and innovations together in a competent team.
An individual and structured training in your new tasks.
You can design your personal career path at Sanofi and we support and accompany your professional and personal development purposefully.
As a globally successful, growing healthcare company, Sanofi offers diverse and global career paths.
· You need to be an active student ;
· Produce support material and meeting minutes of various projects committees;
· Support organization of committees;
· Ensure that risks are identified, formalized and communicated;
· Support Project Leaders in their respective regions and countries;
· Support Global Deployment PMO in day-to-day activities (monitoring of overall project deployment, coordination with Core team and other program streams, communication to internal deployment teams.
· Background Business Management/Supply Chain or Logistics;
· Professional Experience;
· Demonstrate a good overall understanding of Supply Chain, preferably in a Pharmaceutical / Consumer Products industry;
· Finance knowledge is a plus;
· Ability to structure, organize, and anticipate;
· Ability to work in program mode, and in program organization;
· Fluent in English, French/Spanish is a plus;
· Coordination skills and strong synthetic skills;
· Accountability, reliability and ability to work in transparency;
· Familiar with government procurement processes;
· Project Management Qualifications - Desirable.
What Sanofi can offer you
· A role where you are instrumental to creating best practice and as the organisation grows, you can too;
· We have highly subsidized restaurant;
· This is a full time role and we support flexible working.
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and is embedded in our Core Values. We respect the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our employees, patients and customers.
Empower Life Everyday
At Sanofi we work across human health from vaccines to rare diseases, and consumer healthcare. This creates opportunities to work across different areas to build a diverse and exciting career. Sanofi has the capabilities and resources to support your aspirations to fulfill your ambitions and be the best you can be.
Our purpose at Sanofi is to work passionately every day to understand and solve healthcare needs of people across the world. Our ambition is by 2025, to be a top 3 innovative, global and diversified human healthcare company. One that embraces transformative technologies and is focused on its area of excellence, which means we're not there to try to solve everybody's problems. We want to focus on those areas where we know we are making a difference.
The values we are live by are teamwork, courage, respect and integrity.
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.