Sanofi is a global life sciences company committed to improving access to healthcare and supporting the people we serve throughout the continuum of care. From prevention to treatment, Sanofi transforms scientific innovation into healthcare solutions, in human vaccines, rare diseases, multiple sclerosis, oncology, immunology, infectious diseases, diabetes and cardiovascular solutions and consumer healthcare. More than 110,000 people at Sanofi are dedicated to make a difference in patients’ daily life, wherever they live and enable them to enjoy a healthier life.
iMove, the Sanofi VIE Program, is available to citizens of the European Economic Area (EU + Norway, Liechtenstein and Iceland) aged between 18 and 28.
PLEASE NOTE that since this program is primarily an international development program, candidates cannot apply to a VIE assignment in their own country of citizenship.
PLEASE NOTE that applications that are only submitted in French cannot be considered by our non-French speaking partners at Sanofi worldwide.
Therefore, only applications that are submitted in English will be considered.
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and is embedded in our Core Values. We respect the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our employees, patients and customers.
We are looking for a candidate for a VIE mission of:
Junior Brand Manager
- VIE Contract (W/M)
Giving support to the Category Manager:
- New product launches, penetration of new market segments, positioning of the business group’s brands
- In collaboration with the Category Manager and following the Market Strategy, conceiving material for the point of sale as well as the visuals for the sales forces Ensure executional excellence in pharmacy
Meeting the agencies and the suppliers to brief them about the projects to be developed:
- Definition of the carriers, the visuals to obtain
Defining the campaigns required:
- Drawing up and presenting the briefings to the agencies
Evaluating and making a selection of the different propositions to present them at the Marketing & Sales Manager
- Assuring the complete follow-up of the projects from design to production, till the coordination with the logistic department for the delivery of the items
- Coordinating the sales leaflet and presenting it during the Cycle Meeting
- Motivating sales teams with the quality, the originality of the developed material and the personal dynamism
- Respecting the internal procedures and work on a constructive way with different support departments (purchasing, regulatory, logistic) but also with the external agencies/suppliers
- A certain autonomy and initiative taking is required to carry out the projects
- Analyzing the results of the implemented actions and propose if necessary remedial actions
- A degree in Marketing
- Pharmaceutical knowledgeis an asset.
OR A degree in science withinterest in marketing/commercial
- First experience in Marketing towards the consumer preferably within the FMCG
- fast-moving consumer goods (or CHC
- Consumer Healthcare) environnement
- Good knowledge of marketing (5P’s
- Product, Price, Promotion, Place, and People) and its environnement preferably FMCG
- Good organisation skills (prioritization of activities)
- Autonomous management of projects in interaction with the colleagues and the external suppliers
- Knowledge and comprehension on how advertising agencies work
- Good written and spoken knowledge of English
- Management techniques, organisation skills, functionality of the society, autonomous, flexibile, enthousiastic and dynamic, secret, outgoing, creative, proactive, team player
- French & English: good knowledge
- written & oral