· Job facts
The Summer @ Roche Intern Program has been developed to provide students with a fun yet rewarding summer through hands-on experience and numerous opportunities to network with other interns as well as employees in the organization. Additionally, we help our students meet their career development and educational goals while potentially building a future with the Roche organization. Leveraging the education you received already, we hope to give you an opportunity to grow and develop with us!
· Conduct market assessments and develop business models for new products.
· Conduct research on competition for one or more products
· Collaborate with the engineering and UX teams to develop low and high fidelity prototypes to take to customer sites for user testing.
Additionally, the selected intern will be asked to participate in various intern activities, which may include workshops with leaders in the organization, our mentor program, and our Poster Symposium among other activities.
· Computer science or life science related degree
· Current MBA student
· Interest in Product Management
· Interest in digital health, Oncology, medical technology, etc.
Currently enrolled in an accredited college/university during program calendar year 2020
Completed at least 2 years of college/university to be eligible for the program.
Must have a ≥3.0 GPA
Minimum availability of 12 weeks (Required start on or before program Welcome Reception and end date on or after Summer End Poser Symposium).
Previous experience in the job duties listed, either through course work or industry/academia
Participation in student organizations and/or other leadership experience
What You Will Learn:
· Intern will learn how to take a high level product concept through early development
· Market research
· User research
· Competitive research
· User testing
· Business case development
PLEASE ATTACH YOUR RESUME AND A COPY OF YOUR TRANSCRIPTS TO YOUR APPLICATION TO BE CONSIDERED
· Who we are
At Roche, 94,000 people across 100 countries are pushing back the frontiers of healthcare. Working together, we've become one of the world's leading research-focused healthcare groups. Our success is built on innovation, curiosity and diversity.
Roche is an equal opportunity employer and strictly prohibits unlawful discrimination based upon an individual's race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin/ancestry, age, mental/physical disability, medical condition, marital status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.