· Job facts
PURPOSE OF YOUR ROLE
At Roche we believe it's urgent to deliver medical solutions right now – even as we develop innovations for the future. We are passionate about transforming patients' lives. We are committed to provide the best care, to the right patient at the right time while ensuring sustainability of the entire healthcare system.
As a Reputation & Communication Partner, you are substantially accountable to build reputation of the company and strengthen position of Roche as a trusted, strategic partner for healthcare innovation that make the difference in patient's lives. You position Roche as a great place to work, where every person feels valued and respected and can grow to his or her full potential. You work closely with leadership team and Pharma & Diagnostics portfolio teams. You understand strategic direction of the company and translate it into effective multi-channel reputation and communication strategy.
Development and execution of OneRoche communication and reputation strategy (including digital campaigning through different channels, building communities etc.):
Develop inspiring and creative content for social media, websites, newsletters, press releases and any other distribution channels
· Manage social media presence: monitor, listen, and respond to users. Conduct analytics to identity opportunities to increase followers, impressions, likes, and overall share of voice. Implement approved metrics and KPIs and report on performance and status
· Ensure thorough compliance of digital content by collaborating with Legal & Compliance, Pharmacovigilance and other relevant functions
Single point of contact for journalists and spokesperson for the media:
· Building a relevant network of journalists/media, communication channel companies, public spokespersons & key opinion leaders in relevant areas
· Fast, effective and credible response to any media activities connected with Roche
Business partner to portfolio teams which includes being a digital node and help to build digital communication capabilities:
· Support teams in development and implementation of creative communication strategies for disease awareness campaigns and product launches in an impactful way
· Support and advise effective approach to customers through different communication channels
Support executive communication both internally as well as externally:
· Advice, guide and be a partner to leadership team to enable the delivery of impactful, strategically aligned and appropriate internal and external communications to present the required messages to internal or external audiences efficiently and effectively
Who we are
At Roche, 98,000 people across 100 countries are pushing back the frontiers of healthcare. Working together, we've become one of the world's leading research-focused healthcare groups. Our success is built on innovation, curiosity and diversity.
Roche is an equal opportunity employer.
Ideal candidate profile
WHO YOU ARE
Mindset & personal features
· Inspiring and exude energy and passion
· Curious and always look out for innovation opportunities in his/her focus area
· Ability to work effectively with all levels of management and connect ideas, people and initiatives across diverse functions to our overall mission
· Demonstrated ability to drive results (reliable, proactive, and able to work effectively in a complex, fast-paced environment)
· Relevant 3+ years' experience in innovative pharma/diagnostics communication and/or digital function or in digital agency
· Proven excellent communication skills (written and verbal), storytelling ability
· Ability to cover both tactical and strategic communications and adopt messages for multiple audiences
· Understanding of digitalization and the importance in health care
· Understanding of digital and social media campaigns and how to use them as an integral part of communications campaign
· Efficiently use the full range of technologies to access different audiences, and remains open to learning and adopting new technologies quickly where needed
· Networking, stakeholder management and influencing skills, ability to build strong and sustainable partnerships
· Strong project management skills & ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
· Experience supporting crisis communication
· University education preferably in communication, public relations, journalism
The job advertisement is open till 30 August, 2020.
Roche is an equal opportunity employer.
Communications, Communications > External & Internal Communications