Pharma International (PI) is Roche's global business network (excluding US) of over 15'000 people, who work to ensure better outcomes for more patients faster. We are structured into two communities - the International 8 Markets (Brazil, Canada, China, France, Germany, Italy, Spain and the United Kingdom) and the International 7 Areas (Africa, Asia-Pacific, CEETRIS (Central Eastern Europe, Turkey, Russia and Indian Sub-Continent), Europe North, Europe South, Latin America and the Middle East).
Rare Conditions is part of the PI portfolio, and the new Infinity model for RC is spearheading the overall transformation within PI. The transformation aims to create a more innovative organization that puts the customer at the center of what we do.
The mission we want to accomplish is to bring ‘more value' to people with Rare Conditions faster to transform their lives. This new way of working is based on the principle of true partnership with the Rare Condition community, and through that addressing their needs via co-creation.
As the RC Partner (RCP), you thrive for an intimate understanding of the Eco-system needs & behaviors for SMA, you act as the customer-facing, single-point of contact, and as the connector with Roche's internal capabilities, and ultimately drive for co-creation within an Eco-system to achieve personalized & fit-for purpose solutions.
You'll do this as part of a larger self-managed and directed network of RCPs. To be successful, you'll need to closely collaborate with all functions in an affiliate to exchange insights and analyze the disease ecosystem. Your knowledge of the competitive landscape will impact Roche strategy, and ultimately patients.
· Map Eco-system
· Identify patients (diagnosed & undiagnosed)
· Build trust & credibility with Eco-systems
· Educate & provide targeted information
· Deliver care support around patient journey
· Act as enabler for science partnerships
· Facilitate access & financial planning
· Create a partnership plan to deliver a personalized solution to Eco-system
Key Skills, qualifications and experiences
Are you passionate about new ways of team collaboration and best-practice sharing? Can you translate complex insights and large amounts of data/analytics into succinct, actionable presentations? If so, this role could be for you. In addition, we are looking for:
· Has strong rare disease specific expertise, ideally in rare neurodegenerative diseases
· Has clinical practice understanding; Experience in implementation of clinical trials preferred
· Experience of partnership with Global TAEs and external organizations
· Significant experience in Clinical Operations
· MD, PharmD or relevant PhD for the Therapeutic Domain (preferred)
· MBA / Relevant Business or Market Access (desirable)
· Has an entrepreneurial mindset and is able to act fast
· Is a system thinker with foot on the ground
· Able to learn quickly, and grow to take on new challenges
· Is a mobilizer & influencer, who can build and maintain open and transparent communication with key RC eco-system stakeholders
· Has strong knowledge of drug development process, with cross-functional experience
· Able to establish collaborations with TAEs and maintain existing collaborations
· Establish scientific collaborations with Global Scientific Societies (including patient organizations
· Fluently english and spanish
Are you ready to apply? We are looking for someone who thinks beyond the job offered - someone who knows that this position can be a rare springboard to many other opportunities at Roche.
· Who we are
At Roche, 94,000 people across 100 countries are pushing back the frontiers of healthcare. Working together, we've become one of the world's leading research-focused healthcare groups. Our success is built on innovation, curiosity and diversity.
Roche is an equal opportunity employer.