· Job facts
At Roche, we believe it's urgent to deliver medical solutions right now – even as we develop innovations for the future. We are passionate about transforming patients' lives. We are brave in both decision and action, we believe that good business means a better world.
Entrectinib is our first targeted therapy with a tumor agnostic label and therefore a critical milestone in our precision medicine portfolio. This warrants a fit-for-purpose approach to our in-market activities.
We are currently searching for a Precision Medicine Partner (PMP) to join our team. As the PMP, you will manage the Entrectinib business in insert country/ies or territory/ies . This role will provide you with the opportunity to gain an in-depth understanding of the precision oncology ecosystem and to shape the pathway for bringing precision medicine to clinical practice. Following the onboarding you will be primarily in-field/customer facing and build a network and relationships with critical external and internal stakeholders.
In this position, you will:
· Ensure end-to-end launch readiness for Entrectinib and subsequent launch success.
· Enable and implement the overarching global strategy at the affiliate level, covering both product and testing solutions
· Drive awareness and education to oncologists and other stakeholders for Entrectinib in prioritized NTRK fusions tumors and in NSCLC (non-small-cell lung cancer) for patients with ROS1 genomic alterations (GA) based on defined triggers, in compliance with applicable regulations and the lifecycle of the product
· Co-create effective affiliate trigger mechanisms upon diagnosis event or HCP interest together with PHC and oncology teams and ensure fast response pathways
· Work with relevant external parties, including therapeutic area experts (TAEs), health care professionals (HCPs) and patient advocacy groups (PAGs)
· Facilitate the accurate identification of cancer patients who may benefit from Entrectinib
· Drive up-take of high quality next generation sequencing (NGS) / comprehensive genomic profiling (CGP) through working with multiple vendors including Foundation Medicine and Roche Diagnostics
· Quantify opportunities in given countries (including demand and forecast planning for Entrectinib) and prioritize initiatives and activities in collaboration with PHC, oncology teams and Roche Diagnostics
· Closely liaise with policy and access teams to navigate successfully the local reimbursement process and to shape a more favourable environment for precision medicines, in particular Entrectinib.
To be successful in this role, you have:
· A post-graduate scientific degree in medicine, genomics, biology, etc.
· Work experience in commercial and medical roles (min. 2 years in each)
· In-field experience, e.g. as medical science liaison (MSL), sales representative, key account manager (KAM), etc. (min. 2 years)
· Strong leadership and interpersonal skills to successfully navigate a complex organizational matrix
· Fluency in local language(s) and English
· Deep understanding of local health-care system coupled with the ability to understand and address opportunities/gaps for bringing personalized medicine to clinical practice
· A strong ethical mindset and good understanding of relevant compliance principles and regulations.
· An entrepreneurial mind-set coupled with a strong desire to work at the forefront of personalized medicine and transform oncology care for the benefit of patients
· Openness to explore transformational methods and to use new technologies to its full advantage
· A customer centric mind-set and willingness to spend about 70% of time in the field
Are you ready to apply? We are looking for someone who thinks beyond the job offered - someone who knows that this position can be a rare springboard to many other opportunities at Roche.
Roche embraces diversity and equal opportunity in a serious way. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. The more inclusive we are, the better our work will be.
Roche is an equal opportunity employer.
Asuntos médicos, Asuntos médicos > Información Médica/Asuntos Científicos
· Who we are
En Roche, nuestro éxito se basa en la innovación, la curiosidad y la diversidad, multiplicado por 98,000 profesionales en 100 países. Trabajando juntos, nos hemos convertido en uno de los grupos líderes de salud enfocados en la investigación.
Roche es una empresa que ofrece igualdad de oportunidades