· Job facts
Title: Learning Technology Systems Analyst
Division: PT Learning
The Learning Technology Systems Analyst is responsible for supporting the design, development, delivery, evaluation and maintenance of learning technology solutions in alignment with PT learning processes in a global and highly regulated environment. This role is a member of the PT learning Center of Excellence and works closely with PT Learning Partners, PT Learning Managers, PT learning network leads and experts, Roche HR Learning Center of Excellence team members and individual IT teams to ensure PT's learning technology solutions are aligned with Roche learning solutions and meet PT specific business needs. Over time, the Systems Analyst will gain technical expertise of multiple technology components to represent PT needs on IT led Roche learning project initiatives and Learning Technology Forums that drive the direction of the Roche learning roadmap. The role will support the continuous improvement of PT's learning infrastructure by modeling a Lean Production mindset through the application of PT's Lean Production System (LPS).
Learning Community Relationship Management and Performance Consulting
· Drive innovation synergies and efficiencies through use of learning technology components that align with Roche learning technology component standards and tools
· Use consulting skills to identify business drivers, define user requirements and work with Roche learning component owners to ensure PT learning technology needs are met
· Support the design, development and use of standardized tools to support effective training processes
· Ensure technology related recommendations and decisions result in efficiency gains, cost savings, improve learning effectiveness, accelerate learning, and increase compliance
· Maintain current knowledge of learning technology industry trends to drive innovate solutions
· Provide support, as needed, to ensure GMP training regulatory requirements are met and training system and support tools are always in a state of inspection readiness
· Seek out internal and external customer needs when evaluating a system tool, technology or process in collaboration with Roche learning component owners
· Participate and or lead user group meetings to share information, answer questions, gather issues, solve problems, and raise issues to the appropriate levels as necessary
Learning Network Engagement
· Manage system lifecycle for training technology from initial development to retirement in collaboration with Roche Learning component owners and Roche Learning Centre of Excellence
· Lead and/or support the phasing out of legacy tools
· Teach others to identify, apply and use learning related technologies
· Work independently or in collaboration with other training professionals across the Enterprise and PT Learning network as appropriate to employ best practices, create consistent technology solutions, deploy training technologies, and measure the effectiveness of tools and processes to ensure sustainment
· Deliver instructor led training or virtual training when appropriate
· Manage system enhancement requests utilizing a systematic approach, review them for suitability, and plan deployment in alignment with overall PT Training Network priorities
· Build support strategy and SLA for all training technology solutions, which include the ability to Identify system issues and program gaps, and ensure they are communicated and resolved
· Proactively and continuously improve systems and procedures for higher efficiency, effectiveness, compliance and increased user adoption
· Demonstrate ability to design and develop tools for data analysis and metric collection
· 5-8 years experience with Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Business (or related discipline) or comparable work experience. Experience working in a call center or service center for a software solution provider is a plus.
· Strong data analytics skills with the ability to manipulate large datasets in Microsoft or Google tools to parse data, join data from multiple sources and look for trends and anomalies. Able to quickly understand and evaluate highly complex issues in different environments and determine best path forward
· Expertise and knowledge of using reporting tools and generating ad hoc reports from multiple data sources and ability to work with IT to translate business needs to develop more complex reports
· Experience in a training, learning and development, technology or related role preferred. Cornerstone experience will be a plus.
· Experience with selecting and implementing IT tools/systems in a large global organization
· Strong working knowledge of GMP/cGMP requirements in a manufacturing environment
· Experience in driving innovation and change by proactively suggesting improvements to current systems and processes
· System thinking with a mind set for root cause analysis and developing corrective actions
· Exceptional teamwork and collaboration skills with successful track record working in a highly matrixed environment. Experience working successfully with formal and informal networks to drive timely and measurable results
· Communication - Ability to communicate effectively at all levels of the organization, teach and present complex and/or new ideas with clarity and simplicity
· Position requires 10-15% international travel
Qualified candidates are encouraged to submit cover letter and resume no later than August 10th, 2020.
This position is not eligible for relocation support.
This position is open to applicants legally authorized to work in Canada.
NOTE: All employment is conditional upon the completing and obtaining a satisfactory background check, including educational, employment, references and criminal records (for which a pardon has not been granted) checks.
Roche is an equal opportunity employer and prohibits unlawful discrimination based upon any legally protected ground. Roche will make a good faith effort to accommodate the individual needs of applicants with disabilities in our recruitment process
AGENCY NOTICE: Please note that Roche Canada does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies. In the absence of a signed Services Agreement with agency/recruiter, Roche Canada will not consider or agree to payment of any referral compensation or recruiter fee. In the event a recruiter or agency submits a resume or candidate without a previously signed agreement, Roche Canada explicitly reserves the right to pursue and hire those candidate(s) without any financial obligation to the recruiter or agency.
Roche is an equal opportunity employer.
Business Development, Business Development > Strategic Business Development
· Who we are
Roche Pharma Canada has its office in Mississauga, Ontario and employs over 850 employees. The Mississauga facility is bright, vibrant, fosters collaboration and teamwork, and is reflective of Roche's truly innovative culture.
Roche is an equal opportunity employer.