· To manage the day-to-day product development activities for delivering digital solutions
· To lead agile product delivery teams, including internal resources as well as third party suppliers, consultants and contractors, for delivering digital solutions
· To ensure timely and cost effective development of solutions meeting quality standards
· To collaborate with developers across other teams to ensure integration and successfully delivery of new features
· Manage the sprint backlog to provide a breakdown of development activities for the product/technical teams
· Ensure both functional and non-functional requirements are clear and understood within Epics, User Stories, tasks and scenarios.
· Track the functionality of the development effort
· Manage risk through Agile releases and product tracking
· Track value after release and feedback to Digital Solution Owner
· Drive collaboration across stakeholder representatives from all aspects of the project, including developers, testers and architects
· Manage operational relationship with third party suppliers, consultants and contractors for delivery of consumer/patient digital solutions
Key skills and Experience:
· Agile & SCRUM methodology experience
· +5 years of experience with front-end web frameworks and tools (React, Angular) and load page speed and performance optimization.
· +5 years of experience working with mobile application development (iOS, Android)
· Experience working with teams using continuous integration, continuous deployment, and automated testing with one week iterations a plus and agile software development tools (Jira, GitHub, Jenkins, etc.)
· Good understanding of back-end technologies to contribute to the optimizing of REST APIs design with back-end team.
· Experience working with globally distributed development teams
· Experience managing complex development partner and 3rd party relationships
· Strong IT project delivery background
· Product orientated with a pragmatic approach
· Good communication skills
· [a plus] 3+ years' experience in UI/UX testing with web and mobile applications
· [a plus] 1+ years automated test experience using tools like Selenium and Robot Framework
· Who we are
At Roche, 94,000 people across 100 countries are pushing back the frontiers of healthcare. Working together, we've become one of the world's leading research-focused healthcare groups. Our success is built on innovation, curiosity and diversity.
Roche is an equal opportunity employer.