· Job facts
Lead the whole planning, budgeting, month closing and reporting process of DC UruBoPa organization. Coordinate and control of the financial operations of the affiliate, with the objective of optimizing resources and business profitability, ensuaring compliance with global and local regulations. Contribute to the achievement of the company objectives through the formulation, application and monitoring of internal controls, allowing the development of secure and efficient processes, in line with the finance and administrative policies defined.
Provide and create reports on financial, sales and investments for the affiliate in order to support the business.
Be Business Partner to Commercial Head on Finance & Operations topics
• Lead The Financial Compliance process of the affiliate in line with DIA Finance Manager
• Lead month end, quarter end and year-end closing and reporting procedures
• Ensure the control of the P&L of the countries and consolidate in a P&L for UruBoPa
• Analyze and monitor the information derived from the finance reports, and contribute to the decision making process (sales, receivables, payables, expenses, investments, utilities, assets, others), for Roche Diabetes Care.
• Find out the information, consolidate and create valuable reports defined by UruBoPa or LATAM region in order to monitor properly the business.
• Elaborate, propose and allocate the annual expenses and investments budgets, and sales for the organization as a whole and sales channels.
• Assume responsibility for local Planning, Budgeting & Forecasting submissions (annual budgets, monthly outlook and Business Plan 3 years, etc.)
• Oversee the expense analysis while monitoring project budgets and progress. Share results with the different managers to ensure financial targets are met. Provide Business performance updates to the LT
• Establish policies, procedures and finance & administrative controls that contribute to the optimization of operations.
• Monitor the financial operations, providing feed-back to country organization and recommending corrective action plans.
• Participate in the development and financial monitoring of new projects.
• Budgeting process with sales/expenses consolidation and result analysis, with reporting according to the annual plan.
• Monitor Opex, CoGs, NTWC.
• Support Tax Department with Transfer Prices analysis.
• Manage the price proposals (Market Intelligence), guaranteeing that commercial proposals are aligned with the legal and profit requirements for the affiliate.
• Ensure compliance related to Commercial Policy, Free of Charge, delegation of Authority, T&E, Credit Management, Distribution management
• Liaison between DC and Supply Chain for S&OP
• Responsible for release Pricing of Order management and master Data maintance
• Support Marketing & Services DC on research and provide Market and competitive intelligence information.
• Responsible for Account receivable process where DIA is Accountable
• Responsible for Inventory Target where DIA is Accountable
• Supports financial topics for DC at a regional & global level.
• Provides input into regional financial analysis.
• Reports on financial performance for LATAM Subregion.
• Advises on the achievement of the financial targets.
· University degree in Business Management, Finance or similar area. Preferably with a Master in Business Management.
· Significant experience on finance management and accounting areas
· Highly fluent in English and Spanish
· High knowledge on SAP and excel tools. Advance
· Knowledge and experience of database management is desirable
· Team work, high performance under pressure, organizes and establishes priorities, analysis and interpretation of finance and accounting information, effective decision making, supervises and controls the establishment of objectives
· High performer under minimum supervision
· Organized, proactive, dynamic, with personal initiative
· Open communication with different levels of the organization and external customers
· High level of confidentiality and discretion
· Demonstrates leadership and Innovation and a broad vision of the overall business
· Ability to influence and motivate others
Roche is an equal opportunity employer.
Finanzas, Finanzas > Controlling & Business Partnering
· Who we are
En Roche, nuestro éxito se basa en la innovación, la curiosidad y la diversidad, multiplicado por 98,000 profesionales en 100 países. Trabajando juntos, nos hemos convertido en uno de los grupos líderes de salud enfocados en la investigación.
Roche es una empresa que ofrece igualdad de oportunidades