Roche Diabetes Care's goal is to build the world's leading digital ecosystems for diabetes management that enable the connection of the various stakeholders, including physicians, clinics, nurses, payers and patients.
· To manage and coordinate delivery of digital solutions for H&DS
· To manage multiple stakeholders (representing business, commercial, customer service, operations, finance, quality and regulatory) to set priorities for and define the product strategy and roadmap.
· To lead and motivate multiple agile cross functional product delivery teams, including internal resources as well as third party suppliers, consultants and contractors, for delivering digital solutions to the consumer/patient business
· Empower agile practices and the application of digital technology within the healthcare consumer and professional
· Deliver high level and high quality digital solutions in alignment with business strategy
· Include key stakeholders across organization to establish and validate solution roadmaps
· Own and manage the backlog for digital solutions and reconcile conflicting priorities
· Own and manage solutions from minimum viable product (MVP) to successful delivery
· Lead multiple cross functional agile teams that design, build, test and deliver features and products confirming the digital solutions portfolio
· Draw insights from Customer and Market Insights, to build and refine the product strategy and roadmap
· Own comprehensive product specifications and financial projections, producing a product roadmap for three to five years
· Establish best practices and procedures and ensure they are followed by teams
· Product financial metrics and business case realization
· Ensure alignment with new Digital Solutions strategy
Key skills and Experience:
· Superior technology experience, especially around the shaping of B2B digital business solutions in the medical device environment
· Experience in Healthcare IT
· Experience managing product roadmap strategies, backlog requirements and priorities
· Successfully demonstrated delivery across full product lifecycles, from MVP to marketable products in iterations, including support transition
· Solid experience in agile methodologies, such as Scrum, Kanban or others
· Experience working with teams using continuous integration and continuous deployment
· Knowledge of programme, financial, quality, risk, and knowledge management and resource allocation procedures
· Exudes technical credibility and exercises independent judgment and decision-making responsibilities on all digital solutions matters
· Good communication skills and excellent team collaboration
· Ability to work in a fast paced and changing environment
· [a plus] Experience working with globally distributed development teams
· [a plus] Experience managing complex development partner and 3rd party relationships
Roche is an equal opportunity employer.
Information Technology, Information Technology > IT Business Process Analysis
· Who we are
At Roche, 94,000 people across 100 countries are pushing back the frontiers of healthcare. Working together, we’ve become one of the world’s leading research-focused healthcare groups. Our success is built on innovation, curiosity and diversity.
Roche is an equal opportunity employer.
Here are some other vacancies your might like
La société présente depuis 2004 deux sections parallèles, le secteur pharmaceutique et le secteur diagnostic. Numéro un mondial dans les médicaments contre le cancer ainsi qu'en virologie, le groupe dirigé par le Dr Severin Schwan se focalise essentiellement dans la « médecine individualisée ».
La société est présente commercialement dans 150 pays. Son siège se situe à Bâle en Suisse. Son chiffre d'affaires s'est élevé en 2016 à 50,576 milliards de francs suisses. La société a dépensé 9,915 milliards de francs suisses en recherche et développement. En 2016, l'entreprise compte 94 000 salariés environ