· Job facts
Shift: 3 day 13 hour shift (6am-7pm), Thursday to Saturday
Must have two years of relevant experience to qualify for a Dia Tech.
This position has a pay rate of (USD)17.35 (including the shift differential)
· Performs tube/frame assembly, filling, labeling and pouching operations consistent with Roche quality standards.
· Follows all department work instructions, SOPs, OSHA safety regulations and executes all manufacturing activities in accordance with cGMP/cGDP/cGLP guidelines.
· As part of the production team will perform in-process quality checks for specific quality attributes (fill check, visual inspection and label integrity check). Inspects products for defects and conformance to quality standards in accordance with cGMP/cGDP/cGLP guidelines.
· Must have the ability to wear protective gowning as manufacturing steps are performed in an environmentally controlled area.
· Uses basic laboratory equipment to complete manufacturing and filling activities including scales , etc.
· Completes necessary filling documentation (production manufacturing records) and associated SAP transactions to ensure all components meet requirements pertaining to lot numbers, expiration dates, intermediates, reconciliations, etc.
· Cleans work area and decontaminates work surfaces in accordance with defined procedures and performs duties in accordance with SOPs, QSRs, and all safety regulatory requirements.
· Monitors laboratory supply inventory, replenishes lab supplies as needed. Performs general/routine laboratory maintenance/upkeep.
· Communicates and interfaces directly with internal groups to ensure that laboratory equipment maintenance and calibration are completed as scheduled.
· Performs material handling activities according to defined procedures, which includes picking, issuing, stock transfer and receipt transactions.
Preferred: 3 years manufacturing experience, preferably with liquid filling in the pharmaceutical or medical device industry.
Minimum: 2 years manufacturing experience in filling, labeling or packaging operations, preferably in the pharmaceutical or medical device industry.
· Lifting requirements up to 50lbs.
· Ability and willingness to work in a clean room environment with gowning, mask and safety glasses
· Ability to perform the majority of work with a partner and/or team.
· Demonstrates competency in reading and completing charts, forms and other documents.
· Experience working with basic computer word processing and spreadsheet applications.
· Good written communication skills are highly desirable
Preferred: Associates Degree in a related field.
Minimum: High school diploma
Roche is an equal opportunity employer.
· Who we are
At Roche, 98,000 people across 100 countries are pushing back the frontiers of healthcare. Working together, we’ve become one of the world’s leading research-focused healthcare groups. Our success is built on innovation, curiosity and diversity.
Roche is an equal opportunity employer and strictly prohibits unlawful discrimination based upon an individual’s race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin/ancestry, age, mental/physical disability, medical condition, marital status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.