Description de l'offre
· Manage the day-to-day DevOps internal activities and with 3rd parties for delivering high quality digital solutions in a fast paced environment.
· Ensure processes, procedures, and tools to build mobile and cloud based software in an agile environment are in place.
· Help define delivery strategies and collaborate across development and operations teams to deliver successful digital solutions.
· Maintain environments ensuring they are consistently setup and configured.
· Manage and deploy processes and tools.
· Establish and ensure processes are in place and followed to allow continuous integration and delivery.
· Setup and ensure proper technology and tools are in place to allow continuous integration and delivery.
· Continuous improvement of build and testing processes.
· Troubleshoot, trace and isolate build and delivery issues versus code issues.
· Drive collaboration across stakeholder representatives from all aspects of the project, including developers, testers, architects and operations.
· Manage operational relationship with third party suppliers, consultants and contractors for delivery of digital solutions.
Key Performance Indicators
· Enable systems and environments for high frequency deployments.
· Accelerate deployment speeds.
· Increase Deployment success rates and minimize defects and incidents.
· Mean time to restore services.
· Security test pass rate.
· 3+ years of experience administering continuous integration and continuous deployment tools (Jenkins, Puppet, Nagios, Docker, Splunk, Grafana…).
· 3+ years of experience working with web and mobile applications environments, cloud technologies, web service concepts (REST, JSON, XML) and micro-services architecture
· 5+ Agile methodology experience (Scrum, Kanban…).
· Solid understanding and practical experience of software development life cycles, with emphasis on release engineering functions.
· Experience with source code branching and merging strategy with Git and managing build tools (maven, ant, etc.).
· Experience with building/deploying/managing AWS on an enterprise level.
· Experience working with relational DB and non-SQL DB (Cassandra, MongoDB, etc.).
· Proficient in Linux Shell scripting.
· Proficient in developing/programming (Python, Java, Ruby, etc.).
· Experienced with configuration management (Salt, Ansible, Puppet, or Chef).
· Excellent at building workflows and processes around releasing code through multiple environments.
· Excellent customer service attitude, communication skills and interpersonal skills.
· Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
· Ability to think innovative, strategically and solid judgment and how/when to escalate.
· Who we are
At Roche, 94,000 people across 100 countries are pushing back the frontiers of healthcare. Working together, we've become one of the world's leading research-focused healthcare groups. Our success is built on innovation, curiosity and diversity.
Roche is an equal opportunity employer.