Description de l'offre
Internship project description:
BIS organization is looking for a 8 months collaboration from a Data Scientist to ramp-up Advanced Analytics practice within Roche Diabetes Care. At an initial stage, the goal is to implement a pilot that can be used as a clear business case of added value to the organization. Expectation is that the outcomes of the pilot can be used as an input to implement actions for optimization in current processes, identification of areas of improvements and reducing ratio of product issues, customer loss and customer complaints.
As a Data Scientist you will:
· work together with Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) to identify right analytical use cases in collaboration with business stakeholders, who are the most relevant to our organization
· Analyse various predictive analytics use cases, define feasibility and drive their implementation
· Work with different functional department Subject Matter Experts (SME) to implement, analyze results to identify trends and insights, and translate them into actions
· Analyze results and work with domain SMEs to recommend areas of improvements
· Assist SMEs on business actions implementation by interpretation of outcomes provided by advanced analytic models implemented.
· Provide recommendations to the SMEs on conducting advanced quantitative analyses facilitating effective targeting, segmentation, and identification of opportunities and any other program optimization
· PhD or last years of Master University student with quantitative focus, such as Statistics / Mathematics, Information Systems, Quantitative Analysis for Business, or Economics.
· Strong analytical mindset with solid problem solving skills
· Strong communication and presentation skills. Ability to present data reports and analyses in a simple and clear way
· Ability to work in projects by proposing reliable deliverables timelines and effectively managing stakeholders.
· Hands-on experiences during university in analytics using statistical techniques
· Familiarity with statistical languages/packages such as R, SAS, Python or data mining platforms such as WEKA, KNIME
· Solid exposure to data warehousing and Business Intelligence methodologies and toolsets (e.g. Microsoft BI, HANA, Tableau) incl. solid SQL-coding skills.
· Experience with data visualization using Power BI, QlikView, Tableau, or other tools
· A team player and passionate about achieving positive results in the business. Facilitates attainment of mutual agreement by communicating with diplomacy and tact, and gains commitment to decisions made.
· Fluent English
· Who we are
At Roche, 94,000 people across 100 countries are pushing back the frontiers of healthcare. Working together, we've become one of the world's leading research-focused healthcare groups. Our success is built on innovation, curiosity and diversity.
Roche is an equal opportunity employer.