- Under the Academic Direction and the Head of Studies the teacher will be responsible for providing native English lessons to students
- our client
- A prestigious bilingual school with a corporate culture which focuses on the development of different faces of knowledge, engaging students, parents, teachers and stakeholders from education, culture, science and sports
- your functions
- Important and essential to have previous experience in teaching English as a second foreign language and in the management and programming of academic content.
Post Graduate Certificated
Registration in Teaching Council
Expectations of continuity in the workplace (abstaining candidates who only want provisional employment).
- position requisites
- Bachelor's degree, Early childhood education and teaching / Primary Education
2 years experience.
Recommended Post Graduate Certificated
Long-term expectations in the post
- your benefits
- - Salary according to agreement: 1333.47¿ monthly + trienios