Description de l'offre
Who we are:
Information Technology (IT) is the function within Procter & Gamble that leverages information and business knowledge to create innovative solutions that change the way P&G runs business. Being one of the most advanced global IT and Shared Services organizations we are transforming the way business is done through technology-driven innovation. Your passion for technology will be further cultivated by our culture of continued learning and growth as an IT professional. A career in IT builds ownership and influence skills, breadth of experience across multiple businesses, and depth of expertise.
We are looking for a Business Analyst intern. You will use top-notch Business Intelligence systems for analyzing various internal and external data feeds, such as: Point-of-sale, Trade panel, Consumer surveys. You will create value for P&G by transforming data into insights and recommendations that drive competitive advantage for the company. You will have the opportunity to grow knowledge and skills in machine learning, big data analysis and data visualization.
You will work in a multifunctional team Sales and Marketing organizations representing IT function and been fully accountable of IT deliverables.
Duration: 4-6 months
Start Date: July 2018
Our target profiles
• Recently graduated or Students attending last year of a Master degree level qualification in IT/Engineering/Technical/Managerial programs
• Strong interest in Information Technology, Big data and machine learning
• Demonstrated leadership and collaboration skills.
• A passion for transforming how the business runs is essential.
• Good command of English is a must.
Just apply online via clicking the button below
Attach your CV in English (include examples of the challenging experiences).