about the role
Orange Systems is looking for a new colleague to fill in the position of Big Data Analyst to work with our International Partners.
The job purpose is to analyze and define specifications for the business in order to build effective informational systems, providing optimal solutions to client’s requirements and continuous dataset improvements,
by conducting deep analysis to advice on a qualitative and quantitative best-in-class team performance.
what you will be doing:
· Responsible for eliciting, analyzing, communicating and managing requirements during the whole project lifecycle including change management.
· Support of the Business Requestor in analyzing business needs, assessing capability gaps and defining the solution approach and the business scope.
· Support in solution assessment and in acceptance testing.
· Help to continuously improve the Business Consulting and Big Data Business Analysis processes
· Previous experience in Business Analysis or Project Management is a must
· Good understanding of Big Data concepts, tools and practices
· Knowledge of SQL and code review capabilities
· Knowledge of Big Data technologies: Cloudera, Hadoop, MapReduce, Kafka, NiFi, Impala, Hive, Hue is of advantage
· Knowledge of Cent OS or Linux OS is of advantage
· Experience in telecommunications or systems integration business is of advantage
· Excellent analysis of multiple complex data sets and investigation skills
· Strong communication, planning and organization skills
· Proficiency in English
· international environment, flexible hours and guaranteed work-life balance
· a unique learning experience in our company
· working experience with great potential for growth
· competitive salary
· wide range of benefits and compensations, which you can check on
Orange Systems is the IT hub of Orange Moldova. An IT park
resident, with over 350 employees, that delivers advanced IT solutions, enhancing a wide range of activities and full cycle development, impacting millions of customers across Europe.