Description de l'offre
Date: Apr 23, 2019
Location: Mumbai, IN
Executive, RPM - 25118
Client Services and Sales - India Mumbai, Maharashtra
Purpose of the role:
· To manage the execution of research studies, ensuring that data is collected and reported according to study design and analytical plan, and to serve as a liaison between the account team and operations departments.
· Book resources and devices for fieldwork, tabulation etc.
· Budgeting and costing of project using appropriate tool
· Communicate the scope of the study to Operations team and work to find appropriate solutions to any issues by discussing with experts.
· Communicate problems, delays, and study progress to appropriate personnel.
· Conducts job start meetings.
· Tracks production, placement rate, incidence, and sample availability while study is in progress.
· Prepares field materials and ensures materials are shipped to field agencies.
· Performs field follow-up on products, concept boards, and other client sensitive materials
· Consults with Account Management staff regarding questionnaire set-ups and field issues
· Support the Client Facing team in planning and execution of study and keep schedule.
· Required: Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
· Desired: Experience with at least one Indian language
· 0 to 2 years' experience in Research Project Management
· Experience with at least one Indian language
Knowledge and Skills Requirement:
· Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
· Attention to detail
· Customer service skills
· Multi-tasking skills
· Excellent communication and inter-personal skill
· Oral and written communication skills in English
· Organizational skills
Nielsen N.V. (NYSE: NLSN) is a global performance management company that provides a comprehensive understanding of what consumers Watch and Buy. Nielsen's Watch segment provides media and advertising clients with Total Audience measurement services across all devices where content — video, audio, and text — is consumed. The Buy segment offers consumer packaged goods manufacturers and retailers the industry's only global view of retail performance measurement.
By integrating information from its Watch and Buy segments and other data sources, Nielsen provides its clients with both world-class measurement as well as analytics that help improve performance. Nielsen, an S&P 500 company, has operations in over 100 countries that cover more than 90 percent of the world's population. For more information, visit www.nielsen.com