Sep 13, 2018
Location: Mexico City, MX
Data Collection Analyst Jr. - 26757
Field Operations and Panel Recruitment - Mexico Mexico City, Federal District
We understand the importance of knowing what consumers see and buy. That is our passion and the center of our business. We study and know consumers in more than 100 countries to provide the most comprehensive insight into trends and habits around the world.
With nearly 34,000 employees in more than 100 countries around the world, Nielsen offers a wide variety of full-time career opportunities, and part time jobs for trainees and interns.
At Nielsen we believe in talent and diversity! In Nielsen you can be you, you can grow with us and you can make a difference. At Nielsen we want you to succeed as your most authentic self.
Data Collection Analyst
Verify information collected, to detect errors, correct them and monitor this process at the national level, ensuring the quality of the deliverable to the client.
Your main responsibilities as Data Collection Analyst at Nielsen will be:
· Review the collected data for error detection during and after collection
· Resolving audit questions (Quality Control Tower)
· Generate report of issues monthly
· Support in the solution of doubts pre and post release with auditors
What makes you the perfect fit for us?
· High school degree
· Previous field experience and knowledge of the audit processes
· Intermediate knowledge in computing (Office, emphasis in Excel / Google)
· Conflict management
· Self motivation
· Number skills
· Adhering to norms
· Orientation to results
· Attention to details
· Tolerance to frustration and perseverance
· Basic leadership skills: effective oral and written communication, negotiation, analysis and problem solving
· Full work time
· English: Basic
We want to hear from you! If you are interested, send us your updated resume.