Description de l'offre
Date: Oct 2, 2018
Location: Brussels, BE
Analytical Consultant - 26363
Analytics - Belgium Brussels, Brussels-Capital Reg
95 years ago, we invented the market research industry. Since then, we are the leader in market research in the FMCG (Fast Moving Consumer Goods) industry and we grandly developed our two main business: Watch and Buy.
How did we achieve that?
ðBecause we believe providing our clients a precise understanding of their market and showing them what's next is key to making the right decisions that can lead to profitable growth. Our clients are then one of our biggest priorities with Employee's wellbeing.
ðBecause we are always innovating to keep pace with emerging market trends and the increasingly diverse, demanding and connected consumer. Want an example? See our newConnected System service where all data available will be synchronized for the business!
For our Commercial teams in Brussels , we arelooking for a
You will MAKE A DIFFERENCE by partnering withour clients, using data to explain what happens on their market and what they should do next to improve their business performance.
As Analytical Consultant, you will...
· Analyze information and build presentations with other team members to deliver meaningful insights to your client portfolio
· Support the team in daily relationships with clients
· Earn client trust and build relationships by delivering meaningful analysis
· Understand the business needs of our client and apply solutions
· Leverage existing thought leadership built at Nielsen to set the scene when sharing a story with your data
· Identify sales opportunities and collaborate closely with the sales team to see that these are met
· Understand our tools and systems as well as the Nielsen product portfolio
· Work closely with all teams to ensure work is connected to meet client business issues.
Want to know how it is to work at Nielsen as Analytical Consultant?Take a look !
YOU CAN BE YOU
This position is a perfect fit for if you are excited by providing solutions to drive business benefits and are a strong, dynamic analytical individual with an appetite to work with key FMCG clients.
Our new colleague will:
· Have maximum2 years of experience in the consumer goods, market research or related field
· Be fluent in Dutch and French, one is your mother tongue and you've a very good knowledge of the other one – Required and mandatory as our clients and teams speak those languages
· Business English, both verbal and written is a must
· Have a minimum knowledge or curiosity/interest of market research/market data and/or consumer goods industry
In addition to these requirements, you'll have an advantage if you possess one or more of these skills and attitudes
· Strong analytic skills with the ability to interpret analytic results and convert them into insightful client value.
· Strong time management & prioritization skills to ensure you'll meet client needs
· Confidence when presenting to an audience and a clear communication style
· The ability to work as part of a team and build good working relationships.
WHAT DO WE OFFER?
Benefits .We offer a valuable first or second experience with a contract for an undetermined period . Besides the salary, you will get the following benefits package : meal vouchers, enrolment to our insurance group program (pension fund, hospitalization, disability insurance…), company car as part of a cafeteria plan, mobile phone, and as we work 40h/week, you will also get 1 compensation day per full month (up to 12 extra days for a full year).
Grow with us .Nielsen employees are also encouraged to pursue growth opportunities and are provided with professional training to enable them to stay at the fore-front of latest marketing trends.
Culture .Nielsen offers flexible working hours, helping you to create a work/life balance that is right for you. Moreover, you will experience a dynamic, open, international and solution-oriented environment. Beingopen,personal,connectedandusefulis woven into Nielsen's DNA. As part of our culture, our promise to you is that at Nielsen, you can: Be yourself, Make a Difference & Grow With Us.
THE RECRUITMENT PROCESS
First, you need to apply online !
Our process contains:
· An online test via the Pymetrics platform ( neuroscience based games – really fun to do! You'll get a personalize results report to show you your cognitive and emotional traits! )
· A phone call with the recruiter OR a video interview( a small chat to start to know each other )
· A Business Case which is an exercise to solve and present to the interviewers, followed by an interview ( to demonstrate your skills and learn more about the job )*
· A final interview ( because we like to have several opinions and we'd like you to meet several people from our team )*
We always try to give you some feedback for each step and as soon as possible, but sometimes it may take a bit longer – especially for the first steps as we receive lots of application.
If you have any doubt or question, do not hesitate to contactLauriane ),our recruiter.
*In our office, located Avenue des Pléiades 73/ Plejadenlaan 73, 1200 Brussels.