Description de l'offre
Date: Apr 5, 2019
Location: Mexico City, MX
ANALISTA SR DE DESARROLLO ORGANIZACIONAL - 35343
Human Resources - Mexico Mexico City, Federal District
We understand the importance of knowing what consumers see and buy. That is our passion and the center of our business. We study and know consumers in more than 100 countries to provide the most comprehensive insight into trends and habits around the world. With nearly 34,000 employees in more than 100 countries around the world, Nielsen offers a wide variety of full-time career, or opportunities as and intern. If you are looking for a dynamic career, with a culture of excellence and integrity, Nielsen is your choice. As part of Nielsen, you will have the opportunity to contribute and grow through our many solutions and offices around the world.
Sr Analyst of Organizational Development
Objective/ About the area: Design and implment iniciatives of development and learning which promote skills strenghtening of our associates in order to guarantee the fulfillment of the business objectives. Responsible for coordination and execution of development plans, talent mapping, succession and talent management.
Your main responsibilities as Sr Analyst of Organizational Development
at Nielsen will be:
· Design and develop HIPos talent program
· Mapping and identification of talent and succession risks through Talent Review
· Responsible for training and development programs for Early Leaders
· Communication and coordination of the Performance Evaluation process
· Analyze Talent Management and Succession KPI´S
· Other proyect development and training iniciatives
What are we looking for?
· Bachelor degree Psychology or Pedagogy
· 2-3 years of experience in executing proyects for Organizational Development
· 2-3 years of experience in Talent Managment
· Experience in succession planning
· Experience in High Potential Programs development
· Innovates and inspires
· Analytical capacity
· Excellent level of communication
· Proactivity and creativity
· Advanced English Level
If you are interested in the challenge, apply to the vacancy, we want to hear from you!
Nielsen N.V. (NYSE: NLSN) is a global performance management company that provides a comprehensive understanding of what consumers Watch and Buy. Nielsen's Watch segment provides media and advertising clients with Total Audience measurement services across all devices where content — video, audio, and text — is consumed. The Buy segment offers consumer packaged goods manufacturers and retailers the industry's only global view of retail performance measurement.
By integrating information from its Watch and Buy segments and other data sources, Nielsen provides its clients with both world-class measurement as well as analytics that help improve performance. Nielsen, an S&P 500 company, has operations in over 100 countries that cover more than 90 percent of the world's population. For more information, visit www.nielsen.com