Netflix is revolutionizing entertainment. From creating pivotal moments in [story-telling history](https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zBsh7Byu044) to rediscovering itself from a streaming service to the world's best studio, Netflix is at the forefront in data-driven business execution. This passion extends well into the world of support, where we offer exceptional customer service for our millions of global members. One way we do this is through high-touch, business-to-business driven support, aiming to solve challenges that face our technology and our studio production business. The Customer Service Technical Research team at Netflix is building an exciting new team to help solve the many support scenarios that occur when running a global studio production team. As Netflix continues to develop amazing original content and build the world's most technology-driven studio, the drive to innovate around solutions to logistics, scheduling, and software grows. Simply put, our goal is to provide our productions with tools superior to anything else out there, and support the effort to create the most productive, honest, and creative studio the world has ever seen. As part of the CS for Crew team, you will play a critical role in creating support solutions and providing direct support to the crew and talent of our global Netflix Originals. You will be expected to show thought leadership and partner effectively with our studio support teams, helping to provide feedback and innovative ideas that shape the future of the technology that supports the Netflix studio. You'll do this by being apart of a global support team for our studio crew that is ready to be a hero at any moment: be it by providing access and support to critical production software, scheduling IT and on set support to address an issue that comes up during filming, or helping studio production design teams solve challenges with our underlying technology applications as an advocate for the production teams that you support.
· You LOVE providing excellent support of all sorts to big clients or smaller entities. You enjoy helping teams push the boundaries of what can be accomplished by facilitating success and by providing the resources they need to deliver unparalleled outcomes.
· You have a strong background in software support, technical applications usage, or consider yourself a technology-driven thought leader.
· You are always on the lookout for opportunities to improve tasks, user experiences, and deliver cohesive ideas around innovative support strategies and application design considerations.
· You like to spark joy for internal partners with highly effective solutions to their problems, cutting out complexity, and getting teams back to being productive.
· You have strong communication skills to partner with technical and non-technical stakeholders effectively. You love to document and define new support solutions.
· You are proficient with phone and computer-based support solutions.
· You can relate to many of the aspects of the Netflix Culture and love to operate independently and as a team member while collaborating and giving/receiving robust and candid feedback to your team members.
· Must have a strong fluency in verbal and written English
· Bilingual a plus, particularly in Castilian (European) Spanish