· A self-starter, who is able to work effectively, autonomously and drive projects and process improvements under tight time frames in a fast-paced environment
· A great communicator who can build strong working relationships with external advisors and internal teams
· Accustomed to multitasking, prioritizing and meeting multiple tight deadlines
· Proactive, hands-on and innovative
· Curious and enthusiastic, not afraid to ask questions and challenge the status quo
· Highly accurate and detail-oriented
· Flexible to collaborate with our US and International offices across multiple time zones
· Willing to travel to our offices overseas, as external conditions permits.