It's an exciting time to join Netflix as we continue to transform entertainment globally. We are bringing new stories to millions of people worldwide by promoting our original, exclusive content. A key to growth is our ability to empower Netflix personnel to utilize in-house built cutting-edge technology that maximizes studio/production efficiencies to facilitate creation of the world’s best streaming content. We’re looking for a Training Specialist who embodies a passion for helping others learn and for change via technology. Like all great companies, we strive to hire the best and we value integrity, excellence, respect, inclusivity, and collaboration. What is special about Netflix, among other things, is our Culture. The Training Specialist will be responsible for presenting technology (application) training curriculum tailored to all levels and roles of studio employees based in the APAC region. The reporting structure is remote: the Program Manager, Studio Training is based in LA, but this role will be based out of the Netflix Singapore office. This individual will drive education and adoption through in-person training sessions and by providing feedback on needs throughout the studio app ecosystem. This individual must have strong communication skills and a passion for technical training as well as a deep understanding of studio production workflows. The Opportunity The Studio Training Team has a unique opportunity to engage daily with cross-functional teams and partner with them to affect change. The goal is to help empower the studio employees to do their jobs faster, easier, and smarter by using technology. If you are an early adopter and enjoy creating new pathways to help others, this is the space for you.
· Studio Technology
· Become an expert in studio apps, understanding their release cycles and socializing new features.
· Assist in the creation of training media -- documentation, video, web-based tutorials, etc.
· Evangelize new technologies and their benefit to studio workflows.
· Training Expertise
· Lead the way in providing region-specific training for APAC (Singapore, Mumbai, Korea, Japan, etc.) for audiences big and small, including 1:1 sessions.
· Travel to other offices in-region to provide training. Anticipate ~ 40% travel time.
· Suggest and socialize new workflows to facilitate individual and studio-wide change management.
· Cross functional collaboration
· Develop relationships with new employees to aid in onboarding and technical training.
· Develop relationships with veteran employees to aid in ongoing education & technical training.