Netflix is the world's leading internet entertainment service with 158 million paid memberships in over 190 countries enjoying TV series, documentaries and feature films across a wide variety of genres and languages. Members can watch as much as they want, anytime, anywhere, on any internet-connected screen. Members can play, pause and resume watching, all without commercials or commitments. Visit our [culture memo](https://jobs.netflix.com/culture/#introduction) and [long-term view](https://ir.netflix.com/netflixs-view-internet-tv-replacing-linear-tv) to learn more. Do you enjoy juggling multiple and diverse responsibilities with an unwavering attention to detail? We are seeking a Production Tax Coordinator to support the day-to-day operations of and provide administrative support to Netflix’s world class production tax team. The ideal candidate will have excellent organizational and communication skills, as well as strong attention to detail.
· Assist the Production Tax team in securing production incentives (both domestic and international), including providing support throughout the application, audit, and monetization phases
· Coordinate application packages for production incentives, including obtaining signatures and compiling documentation in specifically requested format
· Facilitate gathering and organizing large batches of documentation as requested by audit inquiries
· Update and manage internal databases/trackers to monitor status of applications and compliance
· Liaise with film commissions and outside service providers to calendar meetings, schedule events, and coordinate travel
· Provide general administrative support to Production Tax team